TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

WOOOOHOOOO I *knew* we'd have a release today. :D Was kinda sad this morning when there wasn't one hahah. But now all is grand, or it'll be when I've got my hands on them new eggs :)

99 people in Alpine :blink: Jeez, no more release day Gusties for me, I guess

You people talking about hoarding the pygmies are getting me really excited for these babies!

Edit: wow, AP time's dropping already! :D

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

AHHH I KNOW BOTH OF THESE

pretty pretty pretty dragons, good job spriters, these more than deserved release! Thanks TJ for setting them free :D 

Hopefully we can have more public DRs released soon. 

Also, 221 Unique Breed Count.

First, I stay up all night until it's 7 a.m. where I live, just in case, you know. Then, after a good night's day's sleep, I go away for half an hour... and the release happens! XD I am so excited for these Pygmies, though! They, too, look a bit familiar...

Pygmies? The description makes me think of another kind of chicken... Edit: ooo I'd love a duck!

Anyway thanks TJ and spriters for a new release!

Edited by Naughtrish

I know nothing of what these are.

I'll just hope that they're great then.

You guys tempted me to use 1 eggslot to raise this pygmy :D

10 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

*immediately searches the Dragon Requests section before the mods hide it

They won't be there now. Dragons for release are removed long before the actual release date.

Woo! I'm on for a release!

I refreshed the cave and was confused at lack of eggs XD

Oh, I misread "little" as "tiny", which seems to be a pretty reliable indicator of pygminess.  (Pygmyness?)

If these are another kind of chicken, does that mean chickens will become breedable?  Actually, it'd be pretty cool if there was a one-gender and a two-gender chicken species.  It could be a bit like the old pinks/purples.

If the soft eggs were larger, I'd try breeding my white dragons to my pillow dragons to try and get a feather pillow dragon.  (Say, has there ever been hybrid that could also be caught in the cave, not counting in-breed variation?)

Oh no. Right when I'm egglocked with some eggs I want to keep. Super hyped to see how these turn out though!

Always nice to see something I've helped with released officially.