DarkEternity

Make GoNs breed true when bred to Neutral Affinity species

On 10/3/2018 at 3:08 PM, olympe said:

One Avatar to rule them all,

One Avatar to find them.

One Avatar to bring them all

And in the balance bind them. 

;) 

Perfect.  :)   I would not mind an increase in the limits. but would like it to be an even number.  But breeding true gets a no from me.  Sorry.

A neutral avatar sounds fine to me since other avatars can breed. Some people said before me that it can take a GoN's place in a lineage, which is great.

However, this might just be me, but something seems like it could go wrong if we create these. They're almost like 'mock GoNs' and something seems wrong with that.

Maybe that could be fixed by not making the neutral avatar be like a bootleg GoN, but rather something that looks a bit different from it? Like... making it gray or white in color?

If we’re all going to be focussed on a fourth Avatar, a new thread should be made for it as the thread has derailed a bit.

As stated before though, I don’t think GoNs should be possible to get through any kind of breeding, let alone just through neutral dragons.

Agreed. The thread just got a little derailed since there's not a lot left to say about this particular topic. But GoNs should definitely remain only obtainable by summoning, to preserve their "specialness"; as some people have said, Dragon Cave is not Pokémon. So even if the Guardian of Nature was based on Lugia, it should not be a carbon copy of it.

I'd like to see them breed a random avatar with neutral dragons. It's a little annoying to have to breed three times as much to get the one result you want, but it makes more sense that the neutral dragon would be able to produce any of the three varieties at random than that it would just say "RAWR there does not exist any egg in the game that I can produce with you so I will just refuse you now." The neutral dragon doesn't have any of the mana types, the GoN has all of them, so it should be random which one gets passed on if they mate.

But they don't refuse all neutral dragons, only neutral holidays outside of their own holiday season, and other GoNs ...

However, what should happen with GoN x GoN? Personally, I'd love to see them breed a random avatar... (Whether a 4th one gets included or not.) Just like Sinomorphs breed random Zyus.

Edited by olympe

3 hours ago, olympe said:

However, what should happen with GoN x GoN? Personally, I'd love to see them breed a random avatar... (Whether a 4th one gets included or not.) Just like Sinomorphs breed random Zyus.

^^^ This!!! So much. I'd love this. :) PB Avatar projects. We need this.

I feel like GoN/Neutrals should produce a random avatar as well, not just GoN/GoN. It'd be nice to be able to actually make, like, a Sweetling/Avatar checker.