QVic

Add new link for "Existing Group" in the dragon view page

I always check the sorting of an existing group after new dragons are added.  Would it be possible to add a link "Existing Group" (for example) next to "Add to Group"?  The drop down box of "Existing Group" will be the groups which a dragon is a part of.

Clarification as pointed out by @HeatherMarie and @purplehaze: the suggestion is for a direct link to go the group the dragon is already in, without going back to scroll-view.

Edited by QVic

Clarification: You mean a drop-down that will actually take you to a group the dragon is already in, or just a drop-down that shows what groups it is already in? I could definitely see a use for the first one, instead of having to go back to scroll-view and then filter by that group (or go to account>groups)

I don't really think this is necessary. If you click "Add to Group" you see check marks for all the groups the dragon is already part of. Maybe if you have a lot of groups it can be hard to see that, though. I would rather have the groups it is already in just show at the top of the list rather than adding another link.

Maybe I did misunderstand though. If you meant the ability to go directly to the group from that list, then I can see the usefulness of that.

Edited by purplehaze