BlueLatios

Unbreedable's Code Raffles [Closed]

Thanks for the ping, it's appreciated. ;)

4th7V

34XWt

Gg80w

The raffle is now closed!

l finally got another unbreedable egg! (No, Vampire eggs from AP will not count)

Prize: Green Dinosaur (Parasaurolophus)

Code: nKIuW

Sorry I'm still away, I'll do the calculations and announce and PM the winner when I am free, around 5 hours from now :D

Sorry for the very long wait.

Anyway, here's the results:

3tmt4 - 7

e40WP - 6

CJC99 - 8

MnO65 - 8

4tH30 and 6H3Ez - 6

mYouB - 18

4th7V - 10

GoR3t and Dbj57 - 6

I wondered why mYouB got 18, then I realised the 4th character is the same. Congrats @animatedrose!

19 hours ago, RandomBreeder said:

The 0 at the end of the second code has me beat >< does it really belong?

No, it doesn't - I had to fill a space :P

Whoa, I won again? Where is all this luck coming from?? at least now I can hoard gusties for this, hopefully*

I stocked up too many low-time hatchlings, and now I'll have a hard time being egglocked with eggs that I probably want for trading. Sorry for the no-raffle today, I'll do it as soon as I'm egglocked!

Just now, BlueLatios said:

I stocked up too many low-time hatchlings, and now I'll have a hard time being egglocked with eggs that I probably want for trading. Sorry for the no-raffle today, I'll do it as soon as I'm egglocked!

No problem. I'm sure most players are in the same boat anyway. :) Egglocked and scroll locked.

Yep, don't worry too much! Post-release locking is normal. *is totally locked too, lol* Plus we have people prepping for 'ween, whether it be with ND exp gathering or IOU-making or who knows what. It's that month, after all. :)

My three codes will be:

Drose

305Fo

WaHeh

Edited by animatedrose

RT34c

AX4Ti

9moR3

45 minutes ago, Etude_Citron said:

Hi! I'm new, I thought I'd try this

New to this thread or new to the forums? Nevertheless, welcome! I'm just a person who tries to give away free Rares in a way that's not straightforward :P

I usually open the giveaway game at random times, but 1 will surely be held every weekend :)

This will be a long round...

I actually have no luck in getting Unbreedables today. Jungle biome came up empty. I won't be egglocked and can hunt again after several hours, feel free to do anything with that one slot for now :v

6 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

New to this thread or new to the forums? Nevertheless, welcome! I'm just a person who tries to give away free Rares in a way that's not straightforward :P

I usually open the giveaway game at random times, but 1 will surely be held every weekend :)

Well, technically both haha

I've seen you around, you seem very cool!