Su_Halcon

World of Aethria - Open Beta

Aethria is now in open Beta! The site is in active alpha testing and still has some glitches and bugs, so be aware of that before joining!

The site is pretty advanced for a game in beta testing and has a lot of activities to do. We have customs, one-of-a-kind collectable pets, 
standard collectable pets, and growable pets! 
The game is free to play but you can buy perks with premium currency.

There are three Lands available within the world of Aethria: Khimeros Caldera, Aluriya and Calligra, with a new land, Merb'y Island, in the works.

Each land has a different type of "pet" (we call them companions), different items to collect and different activities.

So if you'd like to participate in beta testing, head over to https://www.aethria.com ! 

bild1.png

Edited by Kiwiana

Ok, I hope the 48 hours wait for my next post are over... 😛

Here is some more showing off, so you can get an idea what beautiful pets you can create, breed and collect^^

arabi2a.png.16fb63a684e22aae6ba283332db9557c.png

cheetahkl.png.97bc519ea8642176f89a7cd11d6b63c4.pngcheet-kl.png.5541df90b8869303b10cfe91cbc62ae0.png

griff-kl.png.1994493234d2acaee66a35fc3055d679.pngglyph.png.d07dcd65b6a2b34863bf70105ad6c84d.png

Newest addition - monthly items, first out the packs for October  👏 We can get 6 new deco items plus - if lucky - an extra. This time it is a new growable tablet, Playful swift, either King Cheetah or Classic Tabby style, in the picture is is the tabby one, such a cute smile :D

playful.png.8796dcb8ced0603f3ce7da195bb93e16.png

Edited by Kiwiana

And again something new! :D We can now turn in our extras from the monthly packs (and also Khim totem stones) for points in the Upcycle shop to get 4 new backgrounds as well as two new growables, the beautiful elegant Faros (masked and spotted).

Samples:

faro-mask.png.8ed93ff9c6246b62bd6b712aa53efb11.png

Faro-spot.png.5823a866a66e4cab05c3279645b6ae08.png

This looks interesting! Are there any perks for users who join during the open beta period?

@purpledragonclaw

@AroaraAngelwolf

The main open beta perk is that currently Alpha account packages are still available, until the end of October only. The items included in the packages will NEVER be released again (there was a choose-your-own ID option with the early bird alpha packages, but these are not offered anymore at this late date)

There are three different packages available:
BASIC Package entitles you to a copper trophy for your profile, a limited edition Ink Tiger Soaring Alpha Tablet, and a Big Sky Backdrop - Twilite.
DELUXE Package entitles you to a silver trophy for your profile, a limited edition Ink Tiger Soaring Alpha Tablet AND Ink Wildcat Soaring Alpha Tablet plus Big Sky Backdrop - Twilite and Big Sky Backdrop - Dawn.
DELUXE+ Package entitles you to a FOREVER UPGRADE, a silver trophy for your profile, a limited edition Ink Tiger Soaring Alpha Tablet, Ink Wildcat Soaring Alpha Tablet, AND Ink Owl Soaring Alpha Tablet plus Big Sky Backdrop - Twilite, Big Sky Backdrop - Dawn, AND Big Sky Backdrop - Summer.

Register at www.aethria.com and get more infos about the Alpha packs, f. e. the prices! :)

Other than that there are two currencies on the site, 'Trinkets' are earnable through different methods onsite and 'Beads' are bought with money. Some creatures you can get with trinkets, for others you need beads, but there is also a bead market, where members sell beads for trinkets.

no idea what happened, tried to get rid of the ping cus it did not let me get out of it to write a text and tried all sorts of keys o.O Then suddenly there was a flood... HELP! Perhaps some mod can delete the posts?

@purpledragonclaw

wohoo, thank you so much! I just now checked, was afraid all the time to come back to the mess I caused lol :D

@AroaraAngelwolf

The game is free to play but you can buy perks with premium currency (beads). Ingame you have several ways to collect 'trinkets' with which you can buy things (pets, deco etc.) and also beads from other members in the beads market. So pets are available through trinkets, beads and then also through collecting items that can be turned in for seeds to get the growables. There is also a trades market where members trade their creatures or items :) 

Registered and getting my feet wet. Looks like the General Store's still off-limits, though, after I've done some gathering.

ETA: Got in, looks like the clickspace for it is way below the text.

ETA again: @Kiwiana where do we report bugs?

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hi @purpledragonclaw

welcome to Aethria then! :D Did you choose the same name as here?

If you check the forums, there is a "Side wide Glitches and Bugs thread" under Help :)

And do you mean the General Store on Aluriya? What went wrong there? The "Sell items"-button is at the end of the page. Does it work for you now?

Edited by Kiwiana

New Khims are in! After the Lambkins you can now collect Khitsune tokens while foraging (or buy treats in the market). Khitsunes usually have 7 tails, but with the uniques we can also get seasonal designed one-tail-ones lol. This is my first, so cute XD

mykhitsune.png.2505b87139f46029822783c2c1d3fb61.png

On 10/22/2018 at 7:16 AM, Kiwiana said:

Hi @purpledragonclaw

welcome to Aethria then! :D Did you choose the same name as here?

If you check the forums, there is a "Side wide Glitches and Bugs thread" under Help :)

And do you mean the General Store on Aluriya? What went wrong there? The "Sell items"-button is at the end of the page. Does it work for you now?

I'm EternalShard there. :) 

I meant the hyperlink for the General Store on the Aluriya world map is a good half-inch below the "General Store" text.

And thank you for that glitch thread, I'll be sure to make a new report.

@Kesstryl

I own a clone of pretty Pleiades called Hyades, which is a star cluster too XD

I can usually only include pictures when I uploaded them before through that link below the box, linking in seems not to work^^

@purpledragonclaw

Oh that link, now I know what you mean! I am already so used to clicking below the text that I am not noticing that anymore lol :D

Edited by Kiwiana

I've joined and I'm testing the waters. This is only my second day. I'll come back with an opinion later. I like it though. 

@Wolves-and-Wings

Oh yes, I saw and replied to your introduction :D Welcome, hope you'll like it^^

The Fantazias are here, the new growables!
My first looked like this, color is called Mango Tango :D Too bad that we always have to re-seed the first ones^^

Love the detailled art ❤️

first.png.fce3abf9204a59f56d7714f53b57f180.png

Example of a Fantazia (the new growable) used in deco with an Arabi :)

2818.png

Join us on www.aethria.com to grow your own! :D

Edited by Kiwiana