osmarks

Trade hub: page selection buttons at bottom

The current hub design requires scrolling back up from the bottom of the trades list to go to the next page. To make it slightly nicer, the page selection buttons should also be added to the bottom.

Yes please, on a mobile or tablet this is a must, sorry for bump ☺️

On smaller screens, that would certainly be helpful - also would match the design of the /dragons/ page.

Support, is what I'm saying.

Support support sooooo much support. Didn't realize how important this was until I started playing more on my phone. Scrolling up every single time is so annoying.

Oh yes, adding pagination at the bottom would be waaaay more user-friendly! Totally support :) 

(Plus, it's not hard to implement)

Had hoped by now this would have been implemented.  *makes wheel squeak in hopes of getting grease*

How can I add my support to this suggestion? Because it's a worthy cause!

Would love this because I discovered another use: it actually reminds me that there could be a page two.

On the frontpage of the trade hub, I sort of know I have to keep scrolling up and down and up and down and up and down for every page I want to look at, but when I search for a popular breed, I don't immediately expect the "page 2" of search results cause there are way less dragons (often not enough to fill a page). So I forget to look at page two 😥

So yes would love pagination at the end of the page as well!