Magellan

Idea - Bodyguard BSA (formerly "Change Bite BSA")

@RealWilliamShakespeare

Yeah, no worries :) I don't take offense in people not agreeing. But since I am a bit shy, I thank you for reassuring me.

hmm, I will be away over the weekend, but I'd like to clear some of the confusion on Sunday when I return.
Because the two qoutes you listed don't contradict each other. I'll try and get that sorted. For now I just gotta say: Take care y'all and enjoy your weekends!

Edit 09/24/2018
Over the weekend I learned of two things: 1.) Need to take care of some family issues and 2.) my flatmate decided to move out spontaneously, so I need to look for a new place to stay and make arrangements. Great! (<--sarcasm). Taking care of all this will take me weeks (if not longer) and it will keep me occupied. Won't be online much, the occasional egg grabbing and trade hub check aside. Again... *sighs*
Please consider this closed for now. I decided that I can always make a new thread and a new suggestion. Posting something here now and then being absent isn't the right way to introduce something. Everyone's opinion helped me thinking about my suggestion more. So thank you all and take care. I'll be back! o_o My love for the small things in life will never die.
And just look at all the tiny sprites!

Edited by Magellan
Upcoming absence

On 9/19/2018 at 11:24 AM, GhostMouse said:

... some people enjoy abandoning things to the AP on purpose and auto-abandoned vampires save them a step when doing this. I don't bite eggs often but I would be very sad if an egg I wanted to send to the AP instead vanished forever into the wilderness where no one could enjoy it.

Even if it isn't what you intended, your suggestion comes off rather mean spirited, in a "if I can't have it no one can" kind of way. Also, many members who play don't use the forums and can't take advantage of the giveaway threads, and the trading hub isn't great for gifting, so the AP is really their only chance of getting a vampire.

This. Very much this.

I have no issue with the possibility of repulsing being possible. 

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

This. Very much this.

I have no issue with the possibility of repulsing being possible. 

This is true too - I like to watch my repulsed eggs go to new homes.