Dracaena

Display looks wrong - Trading Hub

Since the trading hub feedback thread was closed I thought help was the best place to put what looks to me like a mistake on page layout.

I just made some one way teleports and while double checking I had the correct eggs in the teleports I noticed something rather odd.  I have 4 one way teleports on my trading hub page and they all show a line for "Wants" when looking at   https://  dragcave.net/trading  (spacing intentional as I don't know how to do a code box on this forum and I didn't want to make a link).  When viewing the individual one way teleport links it does not show a want box (which it shouldn't).  Looks to me like a display error on the trading page for one-ways.

even if you made that a link we wouldn't be able to see what your seeing, it would go our individual trade pages.  Maybe take a screenshot of what you're seeing?

..... I could've sworn it's been like that for awhile now, maybe even since the hub began? I agree it's a bug, there shouldn't be a 'wants' line on one-ways, but I'm almost positive it's been like that for awhile.

I've seen it when making one-ways, yeah. It's been like that for quite a bit. No clue why but it's kinda funny.

I don't think it's a new thing, might have even been mentioned somewhere in that locked thread but I'm not about to try going though that monster to find out.  Most the time I have two way trades up with maybe one or two transfers in the mix so the want line on the transfer doesn't stand out.  But with nothing but transfers up and making sure I didn't teleport an egg I wanted to keep it really caught my eye.  And if it had been mentioned before it might have been overlooked since it hasn't been fixed (or so far down the list it hasn't seen the light of day yet).

I'm sure I have seen my one-ways like this since the hub opened.

693976371_Image1.png.34f33b7d1f0d87951f6aeb5c9ade2c5b.png

No biggie, though !

I reported this about a month ago. I'm still hoping it will get fixed eventually but I'm sure it is low priority since it's more of a cosmetic issue.