PrimalLooti

Trading isn't Working Right

I used Teleport with one of my Magis like usual and selected Public Trade, but it is no longer giving me the box to put what I want in. Idk if this was a recent update or something, but it just frustrates me because I can't find anywhere else to put it.

Check if javascript is enabled? Not being blocked by an addon or antivirus suite? Tried a hard refresh (clear cache, reload) or restarting your browser?

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Check if javascript is enabled? Not being blocked by an addon or antivirus suite? Tried a hard refresh (clear cache, reload) or restarting your browser?

I paused my AdBlock and it seemed to work. Thanks for the help.

(This never seemed to happen before tho...)

Maybe you had DC whitelisted before? Sometimes an update removes whitelist entries.

I have this issue with Chrome, clearing the cache and inactivating the ad blocker didnt work for me, but I switched to a different browser (Explorer) and the "want box" appears and functions as normal ... No idea why using Chrome seems to only affect the "want box", as the rest of the site works perfect, and has never happened previously before this week? Its so weird ... but Explorer saved the day for me! 🙂