Draconis92

ANSWERED:Recently changed password not correct (solved)

Hey there,

I have a problem with signing in into the forums. I was absend for quite some time but now I returned and wanted to sign in as normal but my password wasn't correct so I thought maybe I had the wrong one so I made a new. The mail came and after that everything was fine and I made sure to check the remeber me button. After a few hours I was thrown out of the forums again and when I wanted to sighn in it sad that I have the wrong password again even though I used the one I used for the new password request shortly before. I tried to copy it and tip it in manualy but nothing worked.

Does anyone else have this problem and maybe knows an anwer to it?

I use firefox normaly and every other side is remebering me and my passwords.

Thanks for any answer. :)

Edited by Draconis92

Did you try the "forgot my password" option?

Other than that, I'm afraid I don't know what might help.

I did once and after that I could log in first. But after leaving for a short while (a few hours) I couldn't log in again and my password wich I changed before was wrong again.

You may want to go to your browser's password management and delete the old saved password for the site, then try again.

Didn't worked either but it was worth a try. I changed my password now again. 🙁

Edit: I also tried on Crome and there I have the same problem. I can't get in the normal way and always had to ask to change my password. Thanks for the help though.

Edited by Draconis92

Is it possible that you accidentally double-clicked on the link for "I forgot my password"?

When I doubleclick it, the window were you have to write down your mail, will pop up but vanish again.

Works again. I had a space before my Nckname all the time and didn't saw it till now. I am sorry. :blush:

Edited by Draconis92