ferdelance

Raffle glitch? (Not counting Wyrms correctly)

My mum is trying to enter the raffle; she had three Wyrms grow up today: eYg40, ujOhP, & 2ixdQ.  But the raffle's counter still says she has only raise 2 Wyrms and won't let her enter.

Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

For reference/details that might matter:

They are all the same breed. (Astrapi Xenowyrm)

One is Caveborn, while the other two are bred.  (Are only bred Wyrms counted?!)

She didn't breed them herself. (However, I also raised Wyrms I didn't breed and they counted for my total!)

All 3 of my wyrms that I raised were cb, and they put me at 3/3. So I can definitely confirm that CBs count. Though mine were all pygmy wyrms. o:

I was able to enter with three bred Xenos. It's entirely possible the CB isn't being counted, which is definitely a bug.

Just wondering - did she get all three of those Xenos as eggs, or did she get one of them as a hatchling? (Maybe you need to raise them from an egg?)

57 minutes ago, olympe said:

Just wondering - did she get all three of those Xenos as eggs, or did she get one of them as a hatchling? (Maybe you need to raise them from an egg?)

i don't think that is it - of the xenos that counted for me, at least two out of three already had hatched before the new raffle started, but only grew up afterwards.

My wyrms were also bred and counted. Not sure what's going on there for your mom. Maybe a glitch? Hopefully it can be fixed for her soon.

16 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

I'm getting the same glitch. I've raised about 14 to adult and it still says 0/3.

Assuming your scroll is sorted by when you raised the dragons (it seems to be) and I looked in the right place: I don't see any wyrms on your scroll that grew up in September, I'm afraid. You did raise them this month?

14 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

I'm getting the same glitch. I've raised about 14 to adult and it still says 0/3.

Are you aware of the change in requirements? The only breeds that count this month are Xenowyrms and Red-tailed Wyrms.