lofentanil

It’s nearly midnight but hear me out

Uh... what?

If this is something you think should be added to Dragcave, you should go to the Dragon Requests section.  I'm fuzzy on the details, so obviously read the section rules there.

If you just want people to acknowledge how cool your idea is, then I guess... leopard gecko dragons?!  That's cool.  How did I never think of that?

@Pilauli yeah it's less of a request and more just me trying to practice spriting before I submit requests or anything, I like spriting but I'm pretty new to it and wouldn't want to submit anything before I nail down a style and improve my techniques and shading 

@Cottoncat yeah there's probably gonna be more, I need to practice spriting and simple/cute designs seem like a nice place to start

I’d like to see various gecko dragons, because that one is adorable. Barking gecko, maybe? They scream. It’s terrifying.

Cool!

Maybe they could be a little bigger, so the details are easier to see?  Unless you're thinking of pygmies :D.

I notice your wings are kind of oval-y insect-y type things, unlike most DC dragons' bat-like wings.  Is that deliberate?  (Actually, I really like the grasshoppery effect of the first one, with the wings laid back against the back.)

@Pilauli yeah I was thinking like pseudo-insect Pygmy like dragon thing 

like the size of a mouse with wings maybe? something you’d see flying around in small swarms in hot climates, big enough to be distinguishable from a normal insect but small enough to still retain that nuisance you get from flying bugs and not breach into the bird-size territory where you can no longer just swat them away 

also I tried drawing bat-like wings at that size and basically I still need to work on them

Edited by lofentanil

20 hours ago, lofentanil said:

They look kinda similar but,, here u go

2EC7A86B-6351-4611-A925-209AC8CA1DFC.png

I’m a fan

On 9/16/2018 at 7:14 AM, lofentanil said:

They look kinda similar but,, here u go

2EC7A86B-6351-4611-A925-209AC8CA1DFC.png

This one's adorable ❤️