pinkgothic

Allow re-influencing

I support adding re-influencing with no drawbacks. We can cancel and reuse magis with no repercussions. We can also use however many earth dragons we want to keep trying for earthquake if nothing happens, so I don't see why using all one's pinks to influence and re-influence should be a problem. 

Except for the poor egg who has been reinfluenced 159 times (I have enough pinks to do that...) It might get JUST a bit nauseous :lol:

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Except for the poor egg who has been reinfluenced 159 times (I have enough pinks to do that...) It might get JUST a bit nauseous :lol:

LOL well, I'd hope at some point people would show some restraint. It's not hurting anyone else if you want to use up all of your pinks for that. 

... after 420 influences, if could just hatch into an ungendered zombie? XD

YES ! I would gladly use all my pinks to get that !

I very much support the ability to re-influence eggs.

An easter egg result for influencing it so many times that it couldn't possibly be accidental might be neat, although honestly something like 20 re-influences is probably enough.  However, it is not (to my mind) the important part of the suggestion, and I don't want to hurt the important part's chances by demanding a detail.

(Besides, if this were implemented, someone could then make a DR for a dragon which is obtained that way.)

I have been a silent supporter of this suggestion, but as I have been pretty okay with being able to bounce I haven't been driven to comment. However, something happened this morning that I hadn't even considered. A very sweet friend finally won her first prize after all of these years, and now she is distraught because she has no way to fix her influence mistake that she just made in her excitement. Would be very nice if this was an option....

I wholeheartedly support this suggestion because sometimes mistakes just happen and if it's something like a prize, there is no way to fix it and that's just so sad.