Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Mostly Easy Bingo

*Sigh*  I messed up round two badly due to the rough past week, and not having proper notes. Now I have a bad headache, I'm not sure, but Google drive not wanting to upload a screenshot of the gride was part of the cause that resulted in me getting a headache. I'm working in Excel now. However, I'm going to need some of my tea.

Edited by dragongirl02

Ah sorry, I thought the trickies being basically table grids would help, but I can also deliver pictures, of course:

image.png.e2a6ad1f11ea5143de6c91d8e18056ca.png and image.png.4f9b57778fda491fb45cb20f6f7e04e4.png

What I was doing was actually converting it to a spreadsheet but Google sheet was basically misbehaving and did not think to try it in Excel till after I was getting frustrated. For some reason no matter what I tried it would not copy past formatting into the sheet. However, I just tried it with the other one in excel the formatting did paste properly of course cell need to shrink them down.

Now I'm starting to think I have stuff in the wrong place with T1. which is what causing me to be stuck but I'm also wondering if I'm missing an action too.

Edited by dragongirl02

Riddle Bingos

Ri1.A breed whose hatchling description does not include the word "cute". bingo!

Ri2.A breed whose hatchling is specifically described as being not cute. bingo!

Ponderous Puzzle Bingo

P1.aYou can find me all over the cave. bingo?

Riddle Bingos
Ri1. A breed whose hatchling description does not include the word "cute". Bingo
Ri2. A breed whose hatchling is specifically described as being not cute. Bingo

Ponderous Puzzle Bingo
P1.a You can find me all over the cave. Bingo?

GAH! Kicked in the butt by achieving too much already. Currently, NONE of my dragons have a Summon action, so that one isn't used either. I would NEVER be able to tell if you used a specific dragon to summon or not, so sorry, that is NOT the solution.

(I'll award an extra point for those who found that though, just like 1 extra point for Meadbhb who pointed out the Aegis actions to me.)

So, please ignore: SUMMON, ENRAGE, PACIFY

Also, UNHIDE. Thanks Dragongirl02 for pointing that one out!

It seems I have an issue with 6-letter words. They are all hiding from me. The solution is NOT a 6-letter word, if that helps.

Well, this was an interesting experiment, but I don't think I'll do another one of these anytime soon XD Not without a bingo outsider double-checking it, at least.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

11 hours ago, Meadbhb said:

R2.   It's a zombie wyvern stage 1  Bingo!  https://dragcave.net/actions/QisQo

That link won't work for anyone but you.

Also, wow. Out of over 20 possible breeds for the Ponderous, the majority of you are surprisingly uniform in your choices :lol:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Also, wow. Out of over 20 possible breeds for the Ponderous, the majority of you are surprisingly uniform in your choices :lol:

I noticed that among players in previous bingos too. 😜

Ri1 bingo https://dragcave.net/view/yhhQB

Ri2 bingo https://dragcave.net/view/LeRo8

P1a bingo? https://dragcave.net/view/IN23m

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Probably we all copy. I think I wasn't very, though :)

You're the original, the one and only Fuzzbucket ;)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Dear god I'm not WINNING, am I ? Well, if I do I shall NOT be setting - physically impossible. :lol:

No idea, honestly, I have yet to count. But I don't think anyone is there yet.

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Hmmm, then I may be out on that one.  I don't have any of the holidays.  The zombie was the only thing that said it MIGHT be cute.

Kim/Meadbhb

11 minutes ago, Meadbhb said:

Hmmm, then I may be out on that one.  I don't have any of the holidays.  The zombie was the only thing that said it MIGHT be cute.

Kim/Meadbhb

@Meadbhb - it's because you linked to its ACTION page - no-one can see that but you.

Post this link instead.

https://dragcave.net/view/QisQo

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I can't ! From here on in I can't play !

19 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I can't ! From here on in I can't play !

Hiya,

Well, have fun where ever you're going.

Kim/Meadbhb

Reminder: This is Dragon Bingo. Or as is written in the Tricky text: "The solution is a creature" ;) as in, a link to one of *your* dragons/creatures.

So that's what your PM should contain for the Trickies.

For some reason or other I am having a hard time getting into this round. :o I've looked at it a dozen times and thought I'd come back to it and I still haven't. It doesn't help that this has been a very busy stressful week and I just seem to be having a lot of trouble concentrating.

I'll take a stab at this one, though.

P1a. BINGO?

Edited by purplehaze