Kyleedj

Dragon Cave Store

I'm not sure if there's a thread already on this, but what ever happened to the dragon cave store? I was a little kid when I first started playing and remember wanting something from the store sooo badly. I'd beg my parents every birthday and christmas for something from the store. But I never got anything. Then when I finally got my first paychecks I went to go buy it myself but realized the store was gone.

It saddens me because I always wanted to have merch of the game I'm so proud to have played for so long. That's why I recently ordered a custom made mint dragon plushie from the company "Budsies" off a drawing I made of a mint.

I would love love loveeee if we brought the store back but I'm not sure if it's possible, and maybe I'm the only one. Point being: I think we should bring it back.

Edited by kyleedj

Fair. I definitely agree it didn't get a lot of love. But I'm still highly in favor of dragon cave merch

I’d really like to see it restored (heh) though!! I never knew it existed and I’m so damn excited about it! We’ve had a lot of uniform designs over the last few years (like the sprites of the dragon heads for the Valentine’s event). I think if some artists were willing to create some awesome uniform designs (because I understand a problem with the last store is that the designs were a bit mismatched) I think this could probably take off. If it was well advertised and the merch looked like a set, I really think it could take off! There could be a thread for people to put forward their ideas and pills for what designs would be most preferred and stuff like that, but I really want this!!!

5 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

I’d really like to see it restored (heh) though!! I never knew it existed and I’m so damn excited about it! We’ve had a lot of uniform designs over the last few years (like the sprites of the dragon heads for the Valentine’s event). I think if some artists were willing to create some awesome uniform designs (because I understand a problem with the last store is that the designs were a bit mismatched) I think this could probably take off. If it was well advertised and the merch looked like a set, I really think it could take off! There could be a thread for people to put forward their ideas and pills for what designs would be most preferred and stuff like that, but I really want this!!!

Yay! I'm not the only one! Lol

But yeah if I were an artist (which I'm not) I'd 100% contribute to this restoration (heh heh). Instead all I can do is enthusiastically cheer them on from the sidelines.