Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celestial_W

Hi I am a Newbie

Hi I just started today. I figured out how to get eggs but the rest is still very confusing to me, but I am sure I will get the hang of it, eventually. Any help is appreciated. Thanks : )

~Celestial 

Hello and welcome! My tips:

1. I recommend adding your eggs to fansites, fansites provide your eggs and hatchlings with the views they'll need to hatch and grow up. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair.

2. Do not add your dragons to fansites when they're too young, this increases the chance of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I wait until my dragons are at 6d12h left, and raise it to 5d23h left during holidays or new releases before adding them to fansites because fansites traditionally get more traffic at those times. 

3. If your egg gets softshell, you should fog it. Fogging it prevents it from getting views and clicks, and gives them a chance to recover from the sickness. It's not guaranteed to recover them, I've lost an egg to sickness while it was fogged, but it increases the chance of them surviving. To fog an egg or hatchling, select Actions for the egg/hatchling you want to use it on, then select Hide. To remove the fog, select Actions again, then select Unhide.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hello, and welcome! Enjoy dragcave and the forums! Good luck with your eggs!