olympe

Add Generation on View Page

Sometimes, I'd really like to be able to tell a dragon's generation without having to go to the lineage page. The ideal way to achieve this, I think, is adding a generation count to the dragon's view page.

I could see this being somewhere like above the parents’ names, just saying like “Generation: 2” or something. Personally I really don’t mind the one extra click to get to view this - at least the gen number is on the lineage page instead of having to count them individually (that would be hell). But it’s only a tiny bit extra text so I certainly wouldn’t mind if it’d be implemented.

Oh yes please! It's not a huge deal when it comes to individual dragons, just one more click to the lineage page to check the generation, but when it comes to checking a lot of dragons at once it can get very tedious. Like when sorting 100+ dragons into lineage-based groups. Or AP hunting, I'd *love* to grab eggs and be able to see at a glance whether to immediately toss them back if they are low-gen, or if it's worth the extra click to see the lineage. Especially on mobile, that one extra click can get very annoying when AP hunting, it turns into dozens of extra clicks as you grab-and-toss.

I would love this. I do still check lineages, but it would really help if I'm on mobile, like HeatherMarie mentioned.