angelicdragonpuppy

Wyrm Wednesdays!

Pyro Xenowyrm adult       WYRM WEDNESDAYS! Mageia Xenowyrm adult

Chrono Xenowyrm adult

Howdy everyone! Since entering this month's raffle requires raising three wyrms, I wanted to make a little thread to encourage people to do mass xenowyrm breedings to the AP every Wednesday throughout September! While I'm not going to offer official prizes, I WILL be posting pretty lineaged Xenowyrms (and related lineages) as gifts throughout the month to reward anyone who's poking in. While breeding of any sort of Xeno will work for the raffle, and you're welcome to breed whatever you like, I strongly encourage breeding just pretty lineages so they're extra appreciated in the AP. But the main thing is, BREED XENOS ON WEDNESDAYS! :) 

Gaia Xenowyrm adult

Thalassa Xenowyrm adult  (...And don't forget to occasionally test your luck!)Astrapi Xenowyrm adult

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I've made dozens of Xenowyrm checkers, so I'll definitely participate in this! I think most of them are actually ready to breed now. This also gives me a reason to test breed the long list of holiday pairings I've been procrastinating over...

(And I nabbed the Thalassa baby. I'm way too slow to catch CBs, so he or she will be well-loved. Thank you! :))

I've dusted off my xeno x metallics lineages and was planning to breed them to the AP, and doing it on Wednesday(s) sounds great -- alliterative and mnemonically helpful! :D  (So keep an eye out for gold x thalassa/chrono/astrapi and silver x thalassa/gaia/astrapi checkers, 3-7g)

I nabbed the astrapi checker which is a great-grand nephew of a dragon I've got :) -- thank you for the lovely egg!

Definitely participating. Just dropped this in the AP this morning as a matter of fact. 😄 Will breed more as my Xenos come off cooldown.

I also took the Astrapi you had up for transfer. Thank you so much for the egg! I've been looking for a CB Astrapi for some time now as I need another one to get my Astrapi x Black Zyu checker started.

Edited by Nagapie

I'll definitely participate! I don't have many pretty lineages to breed, but I can breed a handful of 2nd-gens and maybe some stairsteps. I don't often see a ton of Xenos in the AP so hopefully enough people will be breeding that it won't be *too* hard for most people to get that raffle requirement this month!

Love the idea for this thread, but already bred all my xenowyrms for this week.  I made a variety pack of 4 PB 2G xenowyrms and put it out for trade, asking for a Thalassa egg. Someone offered an egg that I cannot accept because they are egglocked. Therefore, this is a reminder to make sure you have room for accepting trades you offer on if you are also breeding eggs.

I don't have many Xenos yet but I bred all for this week and kicked any offspring to the AP! I'm sure with more and more people participating everybody will be able to get the 3 wyrms necessary for this month's raffle :)

I'm going to try to remember to do this! 

As soon as I'm unlocked from the new release, anyway.  :) 

OK, 24 xenos from metallic checkers sent to the AP (along with 3 miscolors and a random silver from gaias) and one neat-coded one to the Departures thread.. I think I'm out of xeno checkers for the week... May they all find happy homes and bring good luck in the raffle to their new owners!

I sent out a few Xeno x Holiday checkers.

Looks like I don't have many Xeno lineages... (And I realized I still need bloodswaps for two of them, so those will be put up in trades.)

If I have the time I'll do some PB 2nd gens later. Yay for Wyrm Wednesdays !

Just bred all my Xenos (eight CB pairs of each) and sent them to the AP, plus a few from a lineage project.

Edited by Gluria

I sent a TON of Wyrms to the AP yesterday, some pretty, some MESSY, cuz I was just randomly churning them out. XD 

I still have a ton more to breed and this time I'll make them pretty. :D

Thanks to everyone for participating (and you're welcome to those who got xenos from me :D). Bred 69 Xenos and a few surprise metals to the AP myself, because my Xenos are dirty buggers.

I've been doing this! I have over 200 Xenos, most CB, so there will be a lot of PB Xenos in the AP once I breed them all. 

If anyone wants a free 2G PB, just PM me the type you want. Or a 2G Xeno from any other mate I can try. Like a Pyro from a Mageia and Gaia or a Gaia from a Halloween dragon, etc.

I breed my 450+ CB Xenos last week and sent 200 eggs to the AP. Mostly PB and shiny-kin. Some other nice pairs. I will be doing so again this week, though they won't be ready to breed for Wednesdays sadly. They will be ready Friday!

Also, I took the lovely Tinsel x Mageia checker, thank you!

Happy Xenowyrm Appreciation Month!