Gryphonic

The Raffle Assistance Thread

September's raffle requirements are to "raise three adult wyrms", and at the time of making this thread the red-tailed pygmies do not count.  That leaves only the various breeds of Xenos.  This thread is a place to post your willingness to help other players meet the raffle goals, this month and in the future. 

Note:  This is not a general Xenos trading thread.  This is to help players reach their three for the month's goals, and no more.

Some requests for this thread:

-Please keep your requests polite.  

-Please be ready to take the eggs when you make the request.

-Please do not PM donors directly unless they invite it.

-You can make specific pairing requests, but understand that they might not be available/be already bred by the time you ask. 

-Donors should announce when they are filling a posted request, to avoid multiple sendings.  Recipients please edit your posts to remove filled requests or when you have reached three Xenos.

-Donors can request that their offspring be named, or not harmed, etc, but remember the site does not enforce this.

-Posting one-way gifts is allowed.

-Please do not re-trade gifts.

Please head your posts with one of the following, for clarity's sake:

"I would like to make a request!"

"I have sent a gift to __." 

"I am making a donation."

Mods, feel free to add to or edit this list to keep things running smoothly.

(This thread will be updated for future raffles if it seems necessary)

Edited by Gryphonic

I have a question: are posting trade links that says something like "Free Xenowyrms" allowed?

5 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I have a question: are posting trade links that says something like "Free Xenowyrms" allowed?

Yes, open gifting is allowed.   :)

Just now, Gryphonic said:

Yes, open gifting is allowed.   :)

Okay, I think my wording seems wrong.

I meant, posting trade links that are in the Trading Hub, ones that I didn't make :v

2 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Okay, I think my wording seems wrong.

I meant, posting trade links that are in the Trading Hub, ones that I didn't make :v

Oh.  No, I don't think reposting someone else's trade is a good idea.

Happy to make Donations!

I can't vouch for the breeding cooldowns on all my Xenos, but I'm pretty sure my Thalassas and Astrapis are all on cooldown right now. I think I have some of my Mageias free, but all my Gaias, Chronos, and Pyros are open for business.

(also, side note, I raised a 2G Red-Tailed Wyrm from Pumpkin at the start of this month and I am 98% sure that it counted towards my total count, because I haven't yet raised any other Wyrms and I have one tick of progress towards my raffle req.)

DONATION

Gifting some incuhatchable Xenos from the AP - offer a random egg on my link.

As these gifts are supposed to help you with the raffle I expect them to stay on your scroll and make it to adulthood.

2nd gen Mageia from male Aeon x female Mageia, named parents

2nd gen Chrono from named Aeon Dad x unnamed Thalassa Mum

3rd gen Gaia, checker from male Purple x female Gaia, named ancestors

Edited by Zimtie

I'd like to assist too, have one of each CB except Gaia, big but is that I only have 1 Purple dragon, can't ensure successful breedings (last time I bred a Chrono with a Celestial and failed miserably)

Edited by BlueLatios
Moving links to another post

I am withdrawing my prior offer, as I just realized my scheduling is not well set to straight donations or bunches of PMs. I am going to Breed to AP, and set up to make sure people continue to do this all month, but I am going to highlight this thread in the Player Events & Activities Thread, it is a wonderful idea & place & had tons of potential. We can work together and that makes the DC Raffle that much more fun I think. We are doing it as a Community Now!

Edited by Natayah

23 minutes ago, FAstudent12 said:

Thank you for the Aeon!

Also thank you Cheesecake for the Chrono!

I bred all mine Saturday for the AP so I will breed once they are off cooldown! 

55 minutes ago, FAstudent12 said:

Thank you, I took 2.  I will post 2 within the hour.

Claim Mageia and Astrapi lineaged eggs!

Thanks to those who bred them to the AP!

Edit: taken :)

Edited by BlueLatios

I am Donating Nice Xenowyrm Holiday Line Combo Eggs, I gotta get it off my Scroll! Send any Junk Egg if you promise to give them a good home, or regift them to a good home, and yes, you may also use them as future zombie fodder, but hopefully the lines are lovely enough that you might consider hanging on to it!

EGG 1 SORRY FOR DELAY is Gone to home

EGG #2: Gone to Good Home!

Edited by Natayah

"I am making a donation."

I have bred several 2nd gen Xenos. I will list them here. They are all on 2-way but require only a dummy egg (any old thing from the AP will do!) But please only one per customer -- I will check before accepting offers!

Mageia_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2nd gen from Silver x Chrono! - https://dragcave.net/teleport/26c710e11f9320f9fff7e070da6367af

Chrono_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2nd gen from Ice x Chrono - https://dragcave.net/teleport/183a737b8437c1dc51d199cec7580dd1

Chrono_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2nd gen from Nhio x Chrono - https://dragcave.net/teleport/99185b06b323cdc33f1c23321021a89b

Astrapi_Xenowyrm_egg.gif 2nd gen from Astrapi x Black-capped Teimarr - https://dragcave.net/teleport/13324bc3f9b417ebe0e30132dbc1abbb

All gone to the AP as I have had no offers and am leaving early in the morning for a 3 day trip with no internet access. I hope they are found by someone who needs them for their raffle entry.

Edited by purplehaze

I've bred all my Xenos to nice mates - keep your eyes open when they reach the AP in two days.:)

Will repeat this next week. :)

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Making a donation:

Or rather stating that I'm happy to make them, haha. I can breed 2gs of any pairing and also a variety of Xeno Spriter's Alts / checkers (including prize checkers!) / other pretty lines, listed in the database in my sig. Just PM if you'd like anything.