Cinspawn

ANSWERED:Possible bug: Red Tail Pygmy Wyrm not counting in this months raffle

3 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

It does not interfere with anyone's collecting style.  even if someone only collects CBs or a certain lineage.... they can still raise up a messy lineage just for the purpose of the raffle and then release it to the wilderness afterwards so they no longer have to be bothered by having it on their scroll.

Exactly what I am doing. I just wanted fast growing messies, which I got from the AP. I save my CBs to trade for bulk mimic hatchies, and I did not want to wait the full time for freshly bred eggs. Even someone not fast in the AP or biomes could still pretty easily get purebreds in the departures thread or trade for a messy one in the hub by breeding something someone wants. Chuck them afterward. Even having something be all a common breed could still "restrict" a playing style by forcing us to raise up a common we don't care for, but they can still be released, zombified, or just killed after the requirement is done. If someone's playing style is SO narrow that they can't raise certain dragons or release afterward, that honestly is on them, not the system. The point is to have more varied raffles. The first one, sure, was likely a random roll for a rare (as CBs), but still easy to get as messies or even nice lineages. The next time it might be to raise 3 pygmies, and someone might hate pygmies, or to raise 3 westerns, and someone only collects easterns. They can make the choice to enter or not, if they are really that against raising that specific kind of dragon.

Well, one of my red-tails grew and counted toward the raffle. Thank goodness. Got a pack of them about to grow up. Raffle, here I come! :)

Absolutely no bug.

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

I can assure you that nothing has changed. TLQ only had one report of them not counting, and the person who posted didn't even have any Red-Tailed Wyrms grow up near the timeframe of their post.

So, y’all are saying that the Seawyrm Pigmy, the Blusang Lindwyrm, and the Two-headed Lyndwyrm don’t count as Wyrms??

Edited by Cthulu

14 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

So, y’all are saying that the Seawyrm Pigmy, the Blusang Lindwyrm, and the Two-headed Lyndwyrm don’t count as Wyrms??

That is correct.

Red-tailed Wyrm Pygmies and Xenowyrms are the only breeds that will count.

Edited by purplehaze

4 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

OK, next question. Is there any particular Xenowyrm that we have to use, or can it be any of the six of them?

They are all Wyrms. :)