Dirtytabs

Dirtytabs's Most Distracting Diversions

1 hour ago, Meadbhb said:

What breed the riddle bingo be?

View 'n' see who has JT

Okay...this is what I did. 

View 'n'.   Went to Dirtytab's scroll, found her dragon breed's that started with an N.  Then started checking code names until I found one with JT in it.  Hence, the red nebula.

Kim/Meadbhb

I'm sorry you've had to put so much work into that! You need not search through my scroll for the bingo. Consider where you can find "view".

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

I'm sorry you've had to put so much work into that! You need not search through my scroll for the bingo. Consider where you can find "view".

Hiya,

It keeps me busy....as for the above hint...I was never good at riddles or puzzles.  I'm more of a straight forward thinker.  Only thing that leads me to would be the Forum and JT doesn't have a profile picture that is a dragon.

Kim/Meadbhb

23 minutes ago, Meadbhb said:

Hiya,

It keeps me busy....as for the above hint...I was never good at riddles or puzzles.  I'm more of a straight forward thinker.  Only thing that leads me to would be the Forum and JT doesn't have a profile picture that is a dragon.

Kim/Meadbhb

It is a riddley riddle, I s'pose. I was patting myself on the back for devising it, so you know it's a good one.(!) When navigating the Dragon Cave site (no forum necessary), where might you find the word "view"?

Edited by Dirtytabs

You said that to Meadbhb and now i think im wrong too (ignore the black effect, it dont let me to erase it)

What breed the riddle bingo be? =>  I thought this part was a hint to go to your "breedeable" list on your scroll

View 'n' see who has JT => I also thought it was go to the ones that start with N and see which code has JT. like a play-word game "view" as look a the ones with n and the same time "view" as "blablabla/view/codewithJT(also has it has n in the code too)" 

I will keep thinking then. but until I got something new I will leave my previous answer

Hiya,

Okay...so I went to the account part of the site, found the preVIEW page and posted the dragon that someone is trying to get something reviewd.

Kim/Meadbhb

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The description reviews are randomized though ...

Sigh...and this I didn't know.

Kim/Meadbhb

40 minutes ago, Rousalka said:

What breed the riddle bingo be? =>  I thought this part was a hint to go to your "breedeable" list on your scroll (It's not on my breedable list. In fact, (coincidentally) the thing wouldn't be appropriate for that group XD)

View 'n' see who has JT => I also thought it was go to the ones that start with N and see which code has JT. like a play-word game "view" as look a the ones with n and the same time "view" as "blablabla/view/codewithJT(also has it has n in the code too)" You're onto something here, but don't think about codes.

I will keep thinking then. but until I got something new I will leave my previous answer

3 minutes ago, Rousalka said:

I tried playing with the dragcave url

ri1. Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/eCyxX

Great idea! But it still took you to a seasonal. :P

ri1. Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/nS4HV (probably wrong cuz you have those on your breedeable list, still will leave here just in case meanwhile I keep thinking in another answer) (If you wonder how I reach this one "who has JT" I look at the username of the person "who has JT". )   this is fun, I will keep thinking :lol:

So I'm probably totally off. But I took the view as in view lineage and the jt as a reversed tj and for that to mean it had to be a verified thuwed. 

I couldnt come up with anyrhing breed wise other than a celestial... Because they're see through(maybe?) But even then, couldn't figure out how the jt fit in

On 9/3/2018 at 3:31 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

@Stellalunastorm too complicated :P

Take a look at that above (wrong) answer, read it carefully, left to right, and...

On 9/3/2018 at 3:28 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Might it help to read the second line of the riddle out loud? 👀

Edited by Dirtytabs

On 9/3/2018 at 3:11 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Riddle

Ri1.

What breed the riddle bingo be?

View 'n' see who has JT

Pillow, autumn Seadonal, red Nebula, Black

Keep working on the R1. The phrasing is a bit weird on purpose. I mean. Rhyming poems usually are, right? :)

Summer Seasonal, Duotone, Dark Myst Pygmy

Might it help to read the second line of the riddle out loud? 👀

Yellow dino (named z' Gummisocke, referenced later), Coastal Waverunner

Someone did get the Riddle solution. It has nothing to do with the seasonal named JT. :P

JT is spelled as is. ;)

I'm sorry you've had to put so much work into that! You need not search through my scroll for the bingo. Consider where you can find "view".

What breed the riddle bingo be? =>  I thought this part was a hint to go to your "breedeable" list on your scroll (It's not on my breedable list. In fact, (coincidentally) the thing wouldn't be appropriate for that group XD)

View 'n' see who has JT => I also thought it was go to the ones that start with N and see which code has JT. like a play-word game "view" as look a the ones with n and the same time "view" as "blablabla/view/codewithJT(also has it has n in the code too)" You're onto something here, but don't think about codes.

On 9/3/2018 at 6:31 PM,  Ruby Eyes said: 

@Stellalunastorm too complicated :P

Take a look at that above (wrong) answer, read it carefully, left to right, and...

Ugh that was a nightmare on mobile! I only listed guessed breeds once, and only before "it's already been guessed"… I'm still clueless though! It's gotta be /view/n/ something but idk what

Edited by ArgentiAertheri

Hiya,

Here's another thought, https://dragcave.net/view/n/jt

Which leads us to an autumn named JT, which is owned by SpeckSilver.   You've already told us that it's not the Autumn that is the riddle dragon.  Neither of the parents are owned by Dirtytabs and none of the children are owned by Dirtytabs.   So, this is as far as I can take this thought right now.

Kim/Meadbhb

1 hour ago, ArgentiAertheri said:

Ugh that was a nightmare on mobile! I only listed guessed breeds once, and only before "it's already been guessed"… I'm still clueless though! It's gotta be /view/n/ something but idk what

Hiya,

Agreed..yes, /view/n/ is the key, but what to put after the /n/.    I've tried Riddle, JT, Jaytee, Silver, Speck, Breed, Breedable Bingo, wife, mom, mother, nocturne, nc, z, who, see and Dirtytabs.  Yes, there is a dragon named that.  Any other idea's?

Kim/Meadbhb

Edited by Meadbhb

I PM'ed Tabs already, but I think it might be /view/n/ a thing that is painfully obvious and a very literal reading of the riddle itself.

HIya,

Okay....it's time for me to get some sleep.  Maybe something will come up on this in the morning.

Kim/Meadbhb

Gooooood morning. Whoever reads this first, pick a breed any breed.

Meadbhb and Stellalunastorm, you are astoundingly close.

While you chew on that

Round 2

Regular
R6 Eight dragons of the same breed
R7 Purebred stair of at least four generations
R8 Purebred even-gen. of at least four generations
R9 Offspring of a prize-kin (where neither parent is a prize). Example: this terrae has a gold father, terrae mother, and tinsel grandmother
R10 Checker lineage containing only red breeds

Co-op

Co-op 1: In groups of 3-4, all post different breeds that share two colors with each other, e.g. a group of three does harvest, autumn seasonal, and brimstone (yellow and brown). One color set per group (you can overlap colors but they can't match another group's exactly), 2 points per group, players can join 2 groups max.

Competitive

Com1. Most frozen things. Put all of your creatures (of ANY breed) together where we can see them. 3 points to the winner

Com2. Most frozen CBs. Put all your CB hatchlings (of ANY breed) together where we can see them. 3 points to the winner

Challenge

Ch2. 5th gen. or higher stairstep/spiral where every lineaged individual is the CB parent's breed, e.g. https://dragcave.net/lineage/K5LS

Hey, are you online? Claim a secret seragamma wyvern right here, right now!

Ponderous Puzzle

P1a. This breed's breed description is fewer than five sentences long.

P1b. This breed was released in an odd year in the 2010s.

P1c. This breed's adult sprite is looking leftward (nose is pointed left, not necessarily in profile).

Edited by Dirtytabs