fleury

ANSWERED:"In trade" Error?

Hi,

My friend Vikie(she is a Chinese user and have not forums account and her scroll name is Hoult) experiences a bug that two of her eggs forever shows "in trade" condition even if they are not included in any trade. So she can't do any action on that two eggs. Every time she click the action button, it shows"The transfer has been canceled. You will have to use the teleport action again if you wish to recreate it." and again and again like this.

Fleury

Edited by fleury

What happens if she DOES set up a transfer and then cancels it ?

49 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What happens if she DOES set up a transfer and then cancels it ?

I am here! Thank you for asking! I have tried to set up a transfer but the following condition shows like image one, in which the problem eggs are already in trade(but actually they are not). And trading hub also shows I don’t currently have any active transfers. So I don't what's happened with this two eggs and I can't do anything on them.

error.png

error2.png

Edited by Hoult

Hmmm... Do you have them on any public trades? Have you tried clearing out your cache as well?

9 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Hmmm... Do you have them on any public trades? Have you tried clearing out your cache as well?

Thank you for suggestions! No, they are not on any public trades as well. And I just clear out cache of these days and is still not working.

12 hours ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

Are there any important actions you wanted to do on the eggs? If not, perhaps simply try hatching them and seeing if the problem persists as hatchlings?

Thank you, as you said, problem solved:D