Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vanillachapter

Hello!!

Hi there! I just joined the forum and I'm excited to be part of this community. 😃 I'm not technically a new DC player (I joined late last year) but I was never very active in the past. I was only ever on for a few minutes a day and then I'd disappear for weeks to months, though I did bother putting my eggs in off-site hatcheries. Anyway, I just started properly getting into the game and this week I managed to nab my first two rares and my first nice code, a black dragon with the code (~removed to protect the dragon~). I feel like I'm always drawn to the same non-rare dragons based on their descriptions but I'll try to focus on the rarer ones if I can. 😂 I am very much looking forward to playing this game more and learning about its mechanics. Do feel free to hit me up any time, I'd love to meet you! ☺️🌸

Thanks Kaini! 😊 For future reference, is it still dangerous to state the code of your dragon once it has reached maturity, or is it just dangerous for hatchlings and eggs? I know overviewing is a risk for non-mature dragons, but I'm not sure whether there are any other risks.

11 hours ago, vanillachapter said:

Thanks Kaini! 😊 For future reference, is it still dangerous to state the code of your dragon once it has reached maturity, or is it just dangerous for hatchlings and eggs? I know overviewing is a risk for non-mature dragons, but I'm not sure whether there are any other risks.

There's been something of a problem with view-bombing lately, so I would avoid posting the codes of anything growing to protect it from dying. Grown dragons are fine, just note that you can't use /view/ links on the forum, only /lineage/ links.

Thank you sh20000sh, Vict, and StormBirdRising! ☺️

18 hours ago, Kaini said:

There's been something of a problem with view-bombing lately, so I would avoid posting the codes of anything growing to protect it from dying. Grown dragons are fine, just note that you can't use /view/ links on the forum, only /lineage/ links.

I see, thank you Kaini. 😊