Merlot

ANSWERED:Problem with Alpine

When I am on my laptop I get all the biome's but when I use the DC on my phone I cannot get Alpine it tells me error but I can still get everywhere else.

Well went to settings storage got it to 100% again and now it works sooo lol I guess I fixed it

1 hour ago, BlueLatios said:

Why are most of the problems with DC coming from caches? It's interesting

They aren't. They are coming from our own caches. We don't clear them out often enough, mostly - and DC is heavy on cache stuff because of all the sprites.

Put it another way - I have only once had a DC issue related to my cache (I've been playing since 2010.) I am one who clears my cache religiously once a week. I suspect these two facts are connected. :lol:

Nope. I have only had a DC issue related to my cache once. (I've been playing since late in 2009, got a new computer during that time - twice, I think?) I don't clear my cache at all.

Almost never clear my cache, although I stopped playing for a while.  No cache-related problems.

*shrug*

Still, about half the questions posed in Help (sometimes in TLQ) are solved by "have you cleared your cache/cookies?". That does count.

It's because browsers sometimes store rubbish instead of the data they should, and sometimes they get their information mixed up.

It's not a site-specific thing, really, as you can encounter the same on other sites as well.