Seriva Senkalora

ANSWERED:Weekly earnable shards didn't reset?

Hi,

I've noticed that my bar of "weekly raisable shards" is already full?

Normally it should have been resetted on sunday?

Is this a bug?

Thank you.

Cheers

Seriva

shards.jpg

Do you know what your shard count was before Sunday? Have you been actively playing yesterday and today? It's possible it did reset and you've just already hit the weekly cap for this week. If not then it's definitely a bug, but a curious one since mine seems to be working just fine...

Hm normally it takes me the whole week to get the 100 not only ~36 hours, but I'm not sure how many shards I had on saturday.

Or does picking up new release eggs give you more shards than raising normal eggs?

I had a few hatchies growing up today, but not that many (froze most of them).

Maybe I'm missing something here?

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

25 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Hm normally it takes me the whole week to get the 100 not only ~36 hours, but I'm not sure how many shards I had on saturday.

Or does picking up new release eggs give you more shards than raising normal eggs?

I had a few hatchies growing up today, but not that many (froze most of them).

Maybe I'm missing something here?

New releases don't earn you more shards, but if you picked up several eggs from the cave, maybe dipped in the AP a bit and had several things grow up, you could have hit 100 shards in a short time.  I know I hit 100 shards yesterday, and that was just doing exactly that.

There is a thread that gives a list of how many shards you get for what actions, you could check that and see if what you've done in the last two days would equal that 100 shards:

Thank you all for your help!

So it seems as if I was very fast with earning shards this week. :)

And if nobody else noticed anything being wrong with this, it might be not a problem/bug at all. 

Best wishes

Seriva

PS: Dear moderators, please close this topic since my question seems to be answered, thank you.