Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Congrats, winner! :) Enjoy the broccoli kid! And thanks Feesh again for the raffle ❤️

I wonder who is going to notice this Thread this weekend who hasn't already taken the time to follow it and will make sure they *ARE* following it if they are not already for two main reasons:

1. You will always be the first to know when the raffles are coming up and open so you can enter to WIN a FREE ND for NOTHING!

2. Science proves if you tell someone else about this thread, you will increase your chances of winning. My science studies have proven this. Feesh's science experiments do "other" things, like make this thread possible. Also, all that Feesh asks is that you tell someone about this thread. Have you done that in the past few months? If you haven't, be greedy and tell someone else just so you can increase your chances of winning (per my "proven" hypothesis that has yet to be disproved) and as the only Thank you Necessary to appreciate Feesh.

I hope people remember this is a new month, so a chance for another raffle, and it could happen anytime. I hope they notice. Are YOU ready for it?? Are you ready to WIN it?? You better get ready. Broccoli + Sharing Info + Following Thread = Profit?!?!?!?! or Win?!?!?!?! You Decide.

Spring Quarter Dump

Better late than never~

Got 2 ND's for raffle, a male and a female. ONE winner gets both. They can do whatever with them, except kill. :)

Raffle ends 48 hours from this post's timestamp. 

Edited by Feesh

I heard broccoli running in the streets.

I thought the world is ending, but it's just Feesh raffling again XD

7 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I heard broccoli running in the streets.

I thought the world is ending, but it's just Feesh raffling again XD

Nah, it's Feesh running down the streets holding broccoli. 😜

Broccoli! I was just about to run to the store to pick some up, my ducks love it! Best of luck to all!!! 🤣🦆🎉🥦

Entered - and thanks for the reminder that we are almost out of the Holy broccoli ! Must buy more...

I am away till Tuesday, just so you know, Feesh...

I think the comment about not changing the username on Discord should be extended to also not changing the username here on the forums before the raffle is drawn XD

Oh yum! Gotta get me some broccoli!

Thanks for the chance, Feesh!

Thank you for the opportunity, Feesh. You're really the best for running these. 💚

Broccoli! Yummy. Thanks!

Yay more broccoli! We had broccoli soup earlier this week, hope that counts :P

Good luck everyone!

Broccoli!  Good raw and steamed.  Ooo, broccoli and cheese soup.  *wipes drool off*

Hurra for the broccoli! Thanks Feesh for another chance

Entered as well. Best of luck to everyone of us.

Entered! Thanks to the Forum Digest for letting me know! And to Feesh, as always, for another chance to treasure a broccoli baby.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Justie

Please join in the Raffle, and share the info. I entered, got a bit of an ear infection, so I need to do a bit of promotion where I can, so please share if you can. Or post if you entered so others are aware the this thread is active, alive and SHOULD already be following, but always get new players and new forum joiners, so let's make sure they know and get the chance! And this helps improve your chances of winning (again I've already posted about my deep scientific research on this), grows our community and keeps it active, and makes Feesh happy, and a smiling Feesh is something to behold.

I entered! Thank you for this opportunity and best of luck to everyone! :D