Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Thank you to the generous donor! And Feesh of course, may the broccoli be with you 😄

I love broccoli so I entered. Thank you Feesh and donor for doing this.

Good luck everyone! 😃

Broccoli is best roasted on a pan with some oil, salt, pepper and garlic! Now I totally crave it, so I had to enter the raffle in hopes of getting some!

Always remember that Player Run Raffles will always have better odds of winning than some other raffles and NDs are lovely rare dragons. You may not be able to breed them, but you can certainly bread, batter and deep fry those veggies. Maybe put a little fat on their bones. So when you invite others to play, you may not win, but you will increase the odds that the winning will be an outcome that makes you happy cuz science makes your odds better as I have proven, and/or you are happy for the winner cuz they are your friend, a cool and nice and awesome person, or someone you felt deserved to win if it couldn't be you. Or if you don't know them maybe you should! Cuz happiness and friendship is more magical than dragon pixels, no matter how awesomeness the work our artists produce. Not that we don't love them too!

Edited by Natayah

I wonder why I haven't been following this thread before.  Great raffles and great people.  I hope that I'll be able to have something nice to put up for a raffle one day.

I like broccoli raw, roasted, in quiche, steamed.  I imagine it would be tasty grilled.

Edited by Ytak

I may not like broccoli the veggie, but broccoli dragons are amazing! Thank you so much to the donor!

Last half hour to enter! Drawing will take place immediately after raffle closes. Who's ready to win? >:)

6 minutes ago, Feesh said:

Last half hour to enter! Drawing will take place immediately after raffle closes. Who's ready to win? >:)

Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Sorry, was that rhetorical, heh. 

48 minutes ago, Feesh said:

im ready >:3

Hrm... Completely missed it. Oh, well. Busy times. Congrats to the winner!

Oh my gosh, oh my GOSH!! What a wonderful surprise after a very long work week! THANK YOU!

Sorry it wasn't me, but I didn't really expect to win. ;) Congrats PDC!

And thanks again to Feesh, and to Priscel for giving us the chance! Will be eagerly awaiting the next broccoli raffle!

Congrats, PDC!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Glad I could help! Congrats, PDC!  :) Happy hunting & cultivating :D broccoli fans!