Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Congrats on the big 10! Not many of us 2008 members around anymore.

I love roasted broccoli, but steamed or fried is good too.

Looking forward to this!

I like to neglect my broccoli, if you get what I mean ;) 

8 hours ago, Arkee said:

Looking forward to this!

I like to neglect my broccoli, if you get what I mean ;) 

🤣🤣🤣 Let em rot

Grats on your 10th DC anniversary! And giving away NDs wow, thanks for that!! Still impresses me so much to see people are able to make them^^

I love broccoli steamed first and then cut in pieces and mixed with sweet potatoes and chashews and butter roasted in a pan :D

Haha oh congrats.

Raw broccoli is where it's at. I'm all about that crunch.

Count me in, Feeshy! And congrats~!

I boil my broccolis. Or neglect them. Either way it's tasty haha

Congrats on the anniversary!! 10 years is amazing :D    

Broccoli is best in broccoli cheddar soup. Or steamed with cheese on top. Always cheese 😂

I'm almost there...

I take my broccoli well steamed. 'Best with cheese (or cheese soup) or in stir fry. :D

Oh yey. I hope I win! 

Best way to eat broccoli... Probably pulverized into a puree with melted cheese and then reassembled into a whole head of broccoli that is now cheese infused. 

My "Diet and Life Moderator" (aka Other Half) set down the gauntlet and said "It's time to get off this plateau and get back to losing. 40 Carbs Max. I have never been so excited about spinach & broccoli in my life as I have starting yesterday! Everything all portioned out and its easier than one thinks when you give up sugar and make certain foods repeat. I'm not hear to really talk about that. I thought this was the Broccoli Feesh 10 Year Celebration! Happy 10, Your Avatar Never Looked Younger! Your words never sounded wiser!

But seriously I don't understand why people are *NOT* signing up *BEFORE* september... what if we get an ND on September 1st ready to go and you all forgot to sign up?? Awesome, my chances of winning just got better. I hope no one Notices the fact that me posting will bump this thread. I would NOT want to remind them there is literally up to like the weekend and August is OVER! That is right, stay focused on those new release eggs.... because nothing is as awesome as Super Low time Insta Hatch Eggs and.... well .... NDs.... or so I've heard....

(But really, be a good friend and at least invite your buddies. Share the Pre-Holiday Spirit and share it with a few others. Maybe you might run across or win something lovelier than you ever imagined.... even in this very own thread...)

Thanks to everyone who followed the thread and/or replied about broccoli! :D 

UPDATE

I'm currently holding the first batch of eggs, so if I get lucky, the earliest raffle could be just after midnight on Monday (9/3), cave time.

Fingers crossed for 100%, 8/8 ND's. 😜

And because the first raffle is a couple days late (my bad), I'm going to extend it to whenever my last September batch ends. Example: If I pick up a new batch on Sept. 30th, the raffle on Oct 6th will still occur.  

Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification about the rules, updates, or anything contest related, really! ^_^

Edited by Feesh

*crossing fingers for 8/8 NDs* ^^

I actually found this thread cus I was on a big search for user scrolls with NDs (them and blue Dinos are the last I need to fulfil the Enzyclopedia^^). While searching I also found someone posting the DC discord and so I joined yesterday lol. Perhaps it helps to learn a bit about making NDs, I really love them ❤️ Once I found my third CB Gold egg I immediately went looking for someone that would breed me a ND for it - that was how I got my 'Sweetheart', the only ND I have, an ungendered one. That was in 2013 lol. I really should create a description for the cutie^^ I checked on yours for my Enzyclopedia thingie and found I think 4 or 5 where I thought you probably have tons of them XD

I'm in! I've been wanting to attempt a ND myself, I just keep getting distracted trying to catch up on all the dragon breeds after a 9 year hiatus.

That being said.... I prefer my brocolli baked. With lots it seasonings. Until it's super crispy.

Ohhh, thank you!  I only dream of having a ND.

Me, I like my broccoli raw with ranch dressing or Greek dressing.

Kim/Meadbhb

So, maybe I misunderstood when to fill out the form.  I tried to do so now and it said not accepting any new applicants.  Did I try to do it to soon?

Kim/Meadbhb

@Meadbhb Feesh will let us know when they have an ND for raffling and will post here when they do. That's when we can send in forms for it. The earliest raffle could be just after midnight on Monday (9/3), cave time, if they get NDs.

Edited by animatedrose

Thanks!  I thought that's what it meant, but thought I'd check.

Kim/Meadbhb

Congrats on 10 years!! :) This seems cool. I don't eat broccoli.

Ooooh I think I'll try this.  :D

Thanks for the raffle!

Broccoli is good with cheese on it. (Almost everything is good with cheese on it.)