Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

18 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Guess you didn't want that goldfish then ...

I really did haha, but I cancelled the dummy trade before I saw your post offering for the nocturne instead. Sorry about that! 😰

On 1/15/2019 at 10:15 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I found it easiest to just follow Feesh on whenever they post :D They're not very active in the forums, as far as I can tell, so I can just ignore the few trade posts in between.

Right i should do that 😂 late again!! 

Congrats :3

February Raffle!

It's the weekend! Let's celebrate with a mystery gender (M/F) veggie.

Enter using the form link on the first post. 

Raffle closes 48 hours from this post's timestamp. 

Always liked Broccoli!  Entered, Thanks Feesh and good luck to all. 😃

Ooo, I'm not late this time!  Good luck navigating the Broccoli Forest, all! :lol:

Thanks for doing this. Be my Valentine !

Happy_2d41d9_1613929.jpg

Good luck all!

Out of curiosity I looked up broccoli in some different languages earlier; a couple of my favourites are parsakaali, in Finnish, and spargelkapsas, in Estonian. (Well, according to Wikipedia anyway.)

35 minutes ago, Alectrona said:

Good luck all!

Out of curiosity I looked up broccoli in some different languages earlier; a couple of my favourites are parsakaali, in Finnish, and spargelkapsas, in Estonian. (Well, according to Wikipedia anyway.)

XD I shall have to remember that if I should ever be so lucky as to win one of Feesh's broccoli sprouts!

Good luck, all!

Hi. I still exist! I eat broccoli and cauliflower mix almost every day. If it ain't a cruciferous vegetable, then it ain't the veggie for me. This isn't really the thread to talk about weight loss but I've watched about 70 lbs come and go and am still happy to attack those last 20 or less remaining fat stores and am gonna have to join in on that strength training cuz the cardio alone ain't going to widdle me down to toned cuz why put in the efforts to just be skinny and weak and still flabby? So love to the broccoli, the season and to all of you. And to Feesh cuz I would only eat sardines and I know they are distant cousins of your Kelpie babies!