Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Mmm. Broccoli! Best steamed, with a bit of butter.

Thanks, Feesh!

Glad to see you back.  Since I won last time, I won't enter this time.  Love that broccoli  

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I suspect it's the least logical way of writing a date XD So that could be 1st of September 2020, or 2020-09-01

(Click the image?)

I suspected it was a date but I wasn't sure why it was indicating September 1 when it was August 1, lol. 

32 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

I suspected it was a date but I wasn't sure why it was indicating September 1 when it was August 1, lol. 

Longterm planning :D

Dun Dun Dun.... What will September first Bring?? Now we have all August to speculate and get pumped at seeing the Return of Feesh. Hope life gets less crazy and thank you for taking care of yourself and taking the time you needed. Remember: The Player Events and Player Community only work because we have so many people willing to 1. Put in the effort to ongoing or once in awhile run something great 2. People who are willing to donate stuff & time & 3. Most Critical: People who Participate Positively, Reach out to invite and share with others, and have gratitude and fun to make it worth while to grow and expand those engaging in these events. It is the Engagement that is the key factor to keep these things going. Because things and people will move in waves and ebb and flow, but as long as you have an engaged supportive and growing community, it will sustain itself. So in order to say thank you the best, stay engaged, and see what you can do about potentially inviting others along the way. Don't spam people, but there are many people who would enjoy knowing, getting involved a bit, then getting more involved and before you know it, you have a new crop of people doing things, and adding to those donating. And please help keep these things going. There are some people who are really good at catching, or are just lucky or old/cranky enough to have a decent dragon horde, and it would mean the moon and stars to them if they had a place they can donate and share some of their fun goodies that are appreciated and enjoyed. Cuz after enough time playing, that feeling is one of the ultimate things that keeps those older/more experienced/and "richer" players still engaged with the game rather than fading into retirement. And getting new people involved is how we continue that cycle, no matter what stage of their play cycle or play preference they are in.

Welcome back. Please help the Feesh and others like Feesh out there. There is more than you may realize. From Forum Games to Player Event Games with Prizes and just chatting and gifting and so forth. And just being kind and nice. Generally speaking.

Winners!

Random 2 raffle winners heh. First come, first serve in terms of genders/codes. 😛

Congrats! @jewel21 @Ruby Eyes 

67855881_ScreenShot2020-08-03at10_10_00PM.png.2b4e05133b17dba12ec2251bd5db25ca.pngimage.png.bec950b30dd9c7ee4904cf52c65686f8.png

Pastebin for reference

---------

On 8/2/2020 at 11:10 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Longterm planning :D

💯

Edited by Feesh

Hooray! :wub: Thank you so much @Feesh! If one is available, I'd love a male one, please :)

Thanks Feesh, and congratulations guys :)

Congrats to the winners! :D

Thanks, Feesh, for the opportunity! :)

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to Feesh for being so generous with your broccoli! :D

Congratz Ruby and jewel! Thanks Feesh for sharing broccoli! :D