Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Great to see you ! Entered. (Mem: buy broccoli...)

Welcome back :D

It would be nice to win a broccoli for my birthday (today - just saying 😆)

Welcome back! :)

And, thanks for doing this.

Broccoli is good raw in salads, I have discovered recently.

Seeing as I have a female neglected, I will not participate this time and let others have a slightly higher chance of getting the baby.  :)  Great to see you back. 

Hope you had a good break, Feesh!

Yay, welcome back!

I haven't made my favorite broccoli dish in a while (roasted, with garlic and tortellini), this seems like a good time make it!

Get Entered, I'm going to opt out since I've won before, and I think other people need their fair share - so will you do a favor and make sure you enter on my behalf? And invite someone to come join the entries, it great improves your chances, just look at my win history! And others can attest to this! Join Team Win! And give it a try - what do you have to lose?? Nothing! And don't forget to follow the thread and make sure you post when raffles are active so we can make sure both we know, and others know to join the fun. That is all Feesh wants, so what Feesh Wants, Feesh Gets because well... giving away free ND's a certainly nice exchange for just asking people to join in and share the news! Keep entering, it is a great prize and you never know when your turn is going to come round!

Is it too late to enter? D=
Just got internet back after moving(I actually don't like the broccolis but don't tell anyone). ♥

Edited by Duvessa

Oh, hi. Still like broccoli. Haven't had any in many years now because I don't know how to cook broccoli. I like broccoli with a little slice of butter on it. It's very tasty. Also, entered.