Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Hiya,

I guess I complete missed this one.  Anyway someone can show me where this one was posted so I can see how this is going to work?

Congrats Natayah!!!!

18 hours ago, Prophet said:

Felicitations Natayah!

happy_green_broccoli_party_hat-rc9e12318020a442fb9454254dab3a633_6w0a4_540.jpg

and the broccoli goes to ...

wonderful ... lol

and congrats   (y)

Between the juxtaposition of timing and my How To Win post being rather funny, and that Broccoli Party Hat pic... that hat ranks up there with @Dirtytabs hilarious art. I'd tell @Feesh to have someone make it a banner art for this thread, minus that I don't know who owns it. But forevermore this is the hat worn for ND parties.

I am still at a loss for words over that party hat, which is why it is the win.

On 10/14/2018 at 6:04 PM, Meadbhb said:

Hiya,

I guess I complete missed this one.  Anyway someone can show me where this one was posted so I can see how this is going to work?

Congrats Natayah!!!!

Sorry for the late reply! I posted that latest raffle on page 15. :)

10 hours ago, Feesh said:

Sorry for the late reply! I posted that latest raffle on page 15. :)

Hiya,

I read that, I just thought there would be a contest, that's what I thought I was missing.

Kim/Meadbhb

2 hours ago, Meadbhb said:

Hiya,

I read that, I just thought there would be a contest, that's what I thought I was missing.

Kim/Meadbhb

The form to enter the contest is on the first page.

Now that Halloween is over, November's raffle will take place next week, so everyone can have a bit more time wrapping up Halloween projects!

See, I didn't forget about you all... :)

...yet. 

On 11/7/2018 at 11:45 PM, Feesh said:

Now that Halloween is over, November's raffle will take place next week, so everyone can have a bit more time wrapping up Halloween projects!

See, I didn't forget about you all... :)

...yet. 

Wow so much happening at once, we just get over Halloween and everyone piles on to take advantage of that small break between November until December before all the Craziness of Thanksgiving then Xmas hits, thanks so much and I'll make sure to update my events list, much appreciated! Gotta share the news. As history shows, the more you share the info about this raffle, the better your chances of winning. Gotta let Science and Statistics work in YOUR favor!

Woot woot! Broccoli squad still be doing work! Glad that one NDed, even if the rest refused to.

Edited by animatedrose

November Raffle

Got a heckin' ungendered broccoli up for raffle :3 

Raffle closes 48 hours from this post's timestamp. 

I have my share of ungendereds - good luck everyone else :D

Thank you Feesh :wub:

Edited by Naughtrish
Too early to type properly

Allow me to lower it still further.

Off for a large service of broccoli.

Gonna share this, and I am going to let some other people win some of that ungendered being luck and good luck to all! Never hurts to participate and show support! Again, the ONLY reason I won last round was because I made this nice big post on how to invite others to win. So my suggestion is, you probably need to invite at least one person and then the universe gives you random secret extra ballots or weighted ballots or ballots that get recounted a bunch of times and you WIN - Whatever - Just KEEP WINNING - LIke you always do!

Well, since I hardly ever win anything I doubt I reduced anyone's chances by entering. XD Thanks for the chance, Feesh!