Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

For me, I would like a genderless or male. I have a female one from a trade a while ago. However, any gender would make me happy.

Any of the three. I already have a female, so if I got that I'd likely gift it to my sibling so they can have an ND. 

4 hours ago, Feesh said:

What gender are you all hoping to win? 😈 

I have a male already, so I really want a Female and Neutral and honestly, maybe when I've collected my handful for my story purposes, I'll get a hatchling or two to freeze, and then be complete on that part of my scrolls. I like the role they play on the story in my on scroll "drama" that exists between the dragons that are more central to my main area vs. those who wander farther away and less to little to no contact. But his great love is the "mean and grumpy" Daydream GRrrr or such, with Dragon Creator/Spriter Approval to be so - so: Even though they can't breed, it doesn't mean they aren't well loved and protected!

I have a female that I got in a trade long ago, so a male or ungendered would be nice, but I wouldn't be picky! ;) 

Congrats to all the winners! 

A female or genderless is 101%

A Male would still be 100% tho.

Good luck Feesh on the next batch!

Edited by Looti

Decided to go au naturale this week. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

There's a full ungendered batch coming up too...👀

20180907_005605.jpg

Edited by Feesh

May the force be with you! (And plenty NDer helpers.) Take care of yourself!

20 hours ago, Feesh said:

Honestly while I would really like male or genderless, winning any would make me so happy since I don't have an ND! :)

8 hours ago, Feesh said:

Decided to go au naturale this week. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

There's a full ungendered batch coming up too...👀

Reveal hidden contents

20180907_005605.jpg

Oooh... 👀 Good luck.

Edited by Toasttt

Also, were you all good friends and DC Players and invite at least one other person to this thread.... or.... maybe do it after Sunday if you insist.... but it would be nice to pass it on! If you want to say, what you send out always comes back 4-10 times, if you help others win, you will be a WINNER on Sunday! It's the secret to win! So Join Team WIN, and invite others!

On 9/6/2018 at 9:29 PM, Feesh said:

I have one ungendered, so female or male would be cool, but I also would take another ungendered and have it as hatchie ^^

On 9/6/2018 at 12:29 PM, Feesh said:

Any Neglected Dragon would be fine for me. :)

Woo for the turnings! Could've been better but we did some good work! *excited for a certain ND*