Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

RAFFLE FORM IS OPEN!

Welcome back everyone! Didn't do as well as last week, but still got 4...4 males. The gals weren't having it LOL.

Raffle will close 48 hours from this post's time stamp. 

Very Hatch-Cited (Can't Say Egg-Cited, those are dead!). Gotta go share or remind a few folks! Gotta do our duty before I go to sleepy land. I hate this mildly sick thing going around that just makes me useless and fatigued and mushy brained, but I feel like I could be doing more. I was amazed I could actually formulate a few posts today that were mostly coherent! Yay accomplishments!

I am in the contest. I have tried raw broccoli with dips. It is okay tasting with lots and lots of salsa and sriracha.

Thank you so much for the contest and good luck everyone. :) 👍

Edited by StormBirdRising

I like broccoli in many ways, raw, dipped, steamed and covered in delicious cheddar cheese sauce, puréed into a delightful soup - its quite versatile.

d'awww stubborn girlies lol - perhaps you should have fed them Broccoli! XD

ty so much again for the chance and good luck to everyone!

HHHHH I actually came in time

Well, broccoli steamed with salt is nice, I guess. I only eat the tops though

40 minutes ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Anyone planning to name their ND (if they get one) something like broccoli?

That's a nice idea! Must consider it

If we already did the broccoli thing before, do we need to do it again for this round? I like broccoli every way I have ever tried it. :) 

Yay! I made it in time to enter! Thank you again for this broccoli-tastic event. With cheese is another favorite.

Edited by Jazeki

Broccoli. Broccoli slaw is REALLY good.

In case it needs another mention.

I cannot remember the last time I ate broccoli... but it was likely in a stir fry or lo mien. Again, gotta have it well cooked until it is very tender. :}

Candied broccoli, if such a thing exists. Otherwise no, broccoli except the dragon kind is evil! *hisses*

I'd name my ND something broccoli-related. Hmmm...

Edited by animatedrose

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

If we already did the broccoli thing before, do we need to do it again for this round? I like broccoli every way I have ever tried it. :) 

Nope! You just fill out the form again :)

Good luck everyone!!!  May the Broccoli be with you!!  (And not with me, cause that stuff is deeeeeesgusting! 😂)

@Feesh , I feel terrible asking this, knowing it means dead dragons but .... were there any shells we could click for those rare Neggie eggie views?

@jocosa I think it was 4 saves and 4 turns this time, if I remember right. I don't think any died this round.

Edited by animatedrose

13 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

@jocosa I think it was 4 saves and 4 turns this time, if I remember right. I don't think any died this round.

Which is great news, as far as no deaths, but.... 😎

Hello Mudder, Hello Fadder,

Here I am From Camp LowerCarbNada

I basically eat Pork with Curried Jerk

And Now I sit at the faraway desk at my Work

There's Some Broccoli, There's Some Spinnach

And some Nuts that I always Finish

Almond Milk with Chocolate Vanilla Iced Latte Chai

No one wants to sit Near Me And I Know Why

I know my work likes to support us being healthy

But that's more for managers more wealthy

So they bike and dress like Lance Armstrong

Riding Buses and walking Daily Doesn't really Belong

But it made me lose a lot of bad weight

And I am still getting better as of this date

So Broccoli Helps Us, But it also Bothers

As the Sweet Perfume will often Repel Others.

Higher Protein Diets are Great. They can do amazing things. But as any health fitness person and/or hollywood actor on a quick diet to get "ripped" as quickly as possible, the amount of protein drinks, cruciferous vegetables and more will cause great smells to emit from your body at inopportune times sometimes. ALSO - I am convinced that part of the "experimental change" comes from laying these dragons in a nest of broccoli and proteins so the dragons will come out "strong and healthy" and the noxious odors have seeped into the egg, poisoning it, and the dragon comes out instead of jacked up on roid rage - as a poor underpowered little ND. Poor Bebe. We just wanted you to be healthy and strong! I guess umm...guess I should go lighter on the power lifting buns of steel video tapes I run while you are still in the egg, and play some Baby Einstein instead. Well now that I've spilled the beans... Oh wait, that is  more of a magelight joke... Wrong Dragon!

That is why they come out with that super model body. They are ready for the limelight. Very Dark Lime-Colored, maybe more Camo Colored, but Camo Colors always in style on a skinny Model body, right???

I still think they may have Buns of Steel. Look at how Firm those protruding Hip bones are! Woot Woot Here Comes the Caboose!

Edited by Natayah

My boyfriend is trying to feed me broccoli every once in a while. 
if we have leftover and i HAVE to eat it (without him forcing me to xD) i put it in my smoothies or make puree. 

Haha same but with veg in general. I’m too carnivorous. Whenever something is cooked by him or his mum, I always have to ask what’s been slipped in this time!

I guess broccoli wouldn’t be too hard to hide, so if I had to that’d be it!

This is an exciting raffle! And if I don't win, I'll just happily take all that broccoli from the people who don't like it. Preferably boiled. :D