Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Super Gratz to my longer time and returned recently buddy @Moonshark. You've done a lot in the past and will continue to do much for the Community so thank Feesh for the bestestest we missed you celebration!

Uh, it might be wise to edit the title so it stops saying there's an open raffle?  Didn't notice in time to enter, but thanks for your generosity, Feesh, and grats to Moonshark.

15 hours ago, Feesh said:

Congratulations!

#42 MoonShark

Oh look, it's bossman's favorite number. 👀 Here, eat some cake. 🍰

32644737_ScreenShot2019-06-10at12_31_23AM.png.133fa93c6847ab550d1d50ba4e58d584.png

Pastebin

Thank you so much! :)   I love cake! And 42 is one of my favorite numbers! This my first broccoli, and it will beloved. ❤️

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations. I shall have to try my hand at ND experimenting now that I'm back from hiatus!

Edited by MoonShark

Big congratulations to you Moonshark!!!

And, as always, super thankful to you @Feesh for helping so many of us get our first NDs ❤️ 

Yay congrats Moonshark! Glad you finally have a broccoli of your own! :D

On 6/10/2019 at 12:50 PM, Pilauli said:

Uh, it might be wise to edit the title so it stops saying there's an open raffle?  Didn't notice in time to enter, but thanks for your generosity, Feesh, and grats to Moonshark.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot in all the hullabaloo. :') 

This is an active ongoing Player Run Raffle/Giveaway. Are you following the thread? Are you sharing it with others? Do you post and participate and share and show support? Make sure you doing that to help keep these kinds of events going! And sharing with someone is the only thing Feesh asks. Don't just think about it when the raffle is open. Make sure people are prepped so they can know about it before the next raffle.

July Raffle! 

Back with a mystery gendered ND! I'll update this post once I figure out what gender it becomes. 

As usual, use the link on the first post to sign up. Raffle ends 24 hours after this post's time stamp. 

Spread the word!

yay ...another chance !!

thanks, feesh ... spreading the word NOW.

happy broccoli and good luck to all

Oh wow - thanks, Feesh. Broccoli for POTUS !

W00t!  Imma gonna have me some broccoli tonight! thdancingbroccoli-1.gif

Thank you! Entered! :)

Yay broccoli!

I know who's got a pretty good chance at winning this one: @orphaned reminded me to enter, so by Natayah's rules...  :D

I prefer virtual broccoli to real broccoli.  Spinach is good, though.