Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Oh hey! That's awesome. Okay so i want to join of course, i love them and usually eat steamed broccoli. 

Oooo happy anniversary on dc :) Also I like my broccoli steamed with a nice dip or butter :P 

15 hours ago, Pilauli said:

Um, is it too late to enter?  If not, please count me in.

I'm not a big fan of broccoli, but it tastes okay with ranch dressing.

Not too late! Raffle closes Sept 4th 5th, 1am cave time. :) ( i can't math xP)

Edited by Feesh

I'm in. I love steamed broccoli, with salmon. 🤤

Congrats on 10 years! *throws confetti*

i’m joining! 👋 

i really like eating broccoli with macaroni and cheese. :D 

I'm in too, please. Congrats on your DC anniversary!! :)

My fave way is to not eat it at all. BLECH!! :lol:

Apparently I can't math. The raffle will end Sept. 5th, (not 4th) 1am, since I started it Sept 3rd 1am (last night). Sorry for any confusion caused! 😲

Ooh... ends on my brother's birthday. Interesting. Again, good luck humans!

Congratulations on 10 years and thank you for this opportunity!

Broccoli...if I have to then steamed or fried but really there are so many other vegetables out there that taste so much better

Thank you for hosting the raffle! :3 Hmm, not sure I have favorite way to eat broccoli, I just like eating it :lol:

Happy 10th anniversary Feesh! I very just entered on discord but I read the rules on here and realised I should have said I like my broccoli stir fried with honey and ginger. (Discord is still the best way to contact me)   and thanks so much from us lesser mortals for your generosity- a whole month of nd s woo!!!! 

I had Broccoli today (by coincidence) and guess what it reminded me of? lol I wonder if I will from now on forever think "Feeshy's NDs" when confronting that vegetable XD

On 8/27/2018 at 4:01 AM, Feesh said:

They will be drawn on DC Discord and drawing times will be posted here. 

Will the results be posted here too? I do not have Discord.

i like broccoli in general..

4 hours ago, Reshiram5875 said:

Will the results be posted here too? I do not have Discord.

i like broccoli in general..

Yes, the results have been posted!  

Congratulations Winners

MIGOR

ArielGrint

Jocosa

Azhure

CalinaEstel

owo

Congratulations and thank you Feesh for ten years at the Dragon Cave :)

Super Gratz to the Winners! I could literally **KICK** Myself because I tuned in to check on this thread like maybe 30 mins or less from when it had just CLOSED - DOH! But you better believe I went back to the Player Activity and Event Thread to **REMIND** Everyone that if they hadn't signed up, or hadn't been keeping an eye on this thread/following, they TOO had missed out. So not only had they gotten their booties out of missing a chance to win a GOOD BUNCH of a good Experiment, but if they haven't even signed up yet - YIKES! So remember people, there is obviously going to be Multiple Raffles. I get the impression you can only win once during the month, although I could be wrong on that, but basically, multiple raffles - there is NO reason not to share this with other people. Feesh is being incredibly generous and just asking that you share this info with others & make sure others know so they can give away Rare Expensive Dragons to Celebrate Their DC 10th year Anniversary. That is all you have to do is invite and/or share this info with a few people? For a chance to win an ND, that is a pretty small ask. Feesh is a pretty awesome and generous person, and deserved something for being willing to do this. So help make this a **REAL PARTY** and find some people to invite. Especially people with Silver to Gold Scrolls, or even platinum who never think they are going to get an ND or have maybe one or something but don't think they will every easily get another.... this is an AMAZING way to say Thank you to Feesh and Happy 10th Anniversary and We Appreciate you.

Can You Share the Love Tonight??? It is the only thing Feesh really asks from you besides the obvious need to sign up and enter when it is time. It isn't a huge ask. Don't be so Greedy you are Greener than the lovely babies themselves!! If someone has it written in the Profile, Sig, WishList, etc., that is a person who is a perfect person to send them an FYI to let them know about this place. There should be like 2323478023 people signed up - we only got about 4 pages - I know we can do better than this! Even if you don't go crazy because you feel it would hurt your chances, at least let a couple of people know, or at least a couple of people you *LIKE*. Goodness if they win an ND because you shared some info, they are gonna LOVE you forever!

And again... Do it for teh FEESH! No one wants to see a SAD FEESH. It is more pitiful than the look on the Super Model Skinny Diet those ND's Keep so they can Keep their Rib Cage Showing Clearly Thru their Sexy Body! NO one Can Stop that Runway Starvation Malnourished Diet Plan!! Just wait until you see what they are launching for the Fall to Winter Line Up on the Runways. (I am not making fun of eating disorders and the modeling world. You are going to have to Visit the Dirtytabs Orginal Art Thread if you really have no idea what I'm referencing. Something tells me those Comical drawings should be linked here if Feesh Finds them amusing.)

Until the next Raffle, May the Feesh Be With You!

12 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Something tells me those Comical drawings should be linked here if Feesh Finds them amusing.)

Until the next Raffle, May the Feesh Be With You!

LOL, I'm dying, haha! Thank you Natayah for spreading the word and helping ND's invade the world. 😈

Edited by Feesh