Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Entered! Best of luck to everyone :)

Yay, Pryanka ! Congrats!

And thanks again to Feesh for so generously offering up the broccoli!

Super Happy Gratz @Pryanka and for being an awesome person you are! And of course to the little @Feesh who so generously makes these possible! Thank you so much and I hope everyone remembers: Follow the thread so you can get in it to win it and share the news with others for completely altruistic selfish reasons and to say thanks to Feesh for doing this ongoing!

Edited by Natayah

9 hours ago, Feesh said:

Spring Dump Winner

Congratulations! @Pryanka

Pastebin

Sorry I was late in drawing. Was watching GoT finale. 🤯

Screenshot_20190519-233248_Chrome.jpg

Omg wow, I never win things!

THANK YOU

1 hour ago, Natayah said:

Super Happy Gratz @Pryanka and for being an awesome person you are!

I appreciate that so much! I did love this little community and am glad to be back after my work-induced hiatus :)

12 minutes ago, Pryanka said:

I appreciate that so much! I did love this little community and am glad to be back after my work-induced hiatus :)

That's the thing about a hiatus.... you come back and you win something crazy (Male AND Female, nice pairing, I know they don't breed, but you get the idea) and then suddenly you are like, wow, I came back and now I just won something and .... wow now I feel even more obligated (not out of guilt, I was gonna help out and get involved anyway, but I want to pay it forward a lot more now because of stuffs and maybe faster than I intended...) - I mean I would totally know *NOTHING* about that *coughPrizeWincough* so we are happy to have you back, you've always done wonderful things, you always do, but don't feel pressured or anything cuz I might know a lettle know that feels, so eat some broccoli instead. And again, super thanks to @Feesh, I hope whatever DC Birthday bash they have planned you get your underwater sea-broccoli kelp garden to bloom a great harvest to give you more broccoli science break thrus.

We can't let ALL the Player events be almost or more cool than the "Official DC Birthday Bash" 😉 No seriously, it will be awesome and I cannot wait to see what we have and hope everyone participates, May Birthday Month and the Official DC Event is always a lot of fun and usually something very unique. Don't want to miss it!

Totally not to be chatty, but have people looked up how former fishermen/fisherpeople are now doing layered kelp gardens in some overfished or well fished areas, helping the ecosystem, and making a living at that and doing really cool things, if you haven't there are some really awesome YouTube documentaries and I thought they were cool. When I hear of Feesh and Broccoli, I kinda think of them. They are their own version of mad scientist and I think it is a really unique awesome answer and hope it does well. So if you haven't, check them out.

Thanks for all of you who tune in each month cuz you are generally on that awesome people list, and we appreciate you all, want you all to win, but we certain also want to get some of those people who honestly believe "they will never win anything cool or rare or ever get an ND" and seem totally unaware this entire thing exists. They are still out there! Bring them into the fold, because when you do that, it turns them from just average players to really involved players or more involved, and .... that benefits us all. So support the Broccoli and spread the Florets! You can also share some Floret Dragons, but Free NDs certainly do have a unique "draw" to them. Great spriting, I mean, of course!

Edited by Natayah

Congratulations!!!! That's amazing!!! And thank you again @Feesh for the opportunity in the first place! ❤😁

Edited by acm1923

Congrats!! :) Enjoy the broccoli kid!

June Raffle

Hello friends! 

We're kicking off June with 1 ungendered ND raffle!

But because I oof'd too hard in life, this one will only run for 24 hours. 

Raffle closes 24 hours from this post's timestamp. 

Good luck! 🍀

Edited by Feesh

Yay entering right now.

steamed-broccoli-horiz-b-2000.jpg

Edited by Fuzzbucket