Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

I bought more broccoli. (No really, I did. I used the last lot in a fabulous garlic and broccoli quiche. It was AWESOME. I have to buy more garlic, too.)

37 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I bought more broccoli. (No really, I did. I used the last lot in a fabulous garlic and broccoli quiche. It was AWESOME. I have to buy more garlic, too.)

I need that recipe in my life, like ... yesterday. That sounds delicious.

I don't have any broccoli at home, but I entered the raffle anyway. I hope the broccoli gods forgive me 😛

PMing you with it :) It was wonderful. Everyone liked it.

Tomorrow we'll have Broccoli at work. Hopefully this is a lucky thing. :lol:

May the broccoli be with you! I'm passing on this one since I really need a boy.

Thank you Feesh for continuing to offer these little broccoli sprouts! It's always fun to follow this thread.

Broccoli! Added some to my canned soup last night, in fact. XD

Ooohh @Fuzzbucket would you please pm me that broccoli and garlic recipe? Would love to try it!

Thanks Feesh for another chance!

I can do most vegetables when blended, or cut up extremely fine in food, such as spaghetti bolognase.

Thanks Feesh for the raffle :)

Oh boy! A broccoli friend! :) Thanks for the raffle, Feesh, and good luck, everyone!

Best of Broccoli to everyone! Love this raffle and all the comments.

You cannot go wrong with broccoli, steamed without a hint of seasoning (except a drizzle of olive oil in the water). Good luck my fellow vegetables!

Yay!! I got to enter!! I hope I do what's needed right X)

Anyways, good luck to everyone and have a great day/night!! And, thank you so much @Feesh for this lovely raffle!! 😊☺️

I like my broccoli usually steamed with cheese melted on it!! I think it tastes good, I haven't had it in a while though! I think I'll try to eat some again soon X)

8 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

You cannot go wrong with broccoli, steamed without a hint of seasoning (except a drizzle of olive oil in the water). Good luck my fellow vegetables!

Why the oil ? (I do mine that way, but never used oil...)

Oooh boy - that brokkoli overdose here made me put some brokkoli on my shopping list  xD 

THAT is what I call influencer ;D Could be worse though.

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Why the oil ? (I do mine that way, but never used oil...)

I like the light flavor it adds to the broccoli. The flavor's even more pronounced if I boil it instead of steam it.

OK - have broccoli; always steam; will give it a shot !

don't  Ho  Ho  Ho-ld the Broccoli  !!! 

our December delight

good luck to all  ... and to all ... a good bite   ;)

There are raw heads of broccoli in the fridge. I am tempted to steal them and munch like the wild Decepticon I am!