Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Hello there! Welcome to my ND broccoli giveaway thread, where I force feed rare veggies to people. 

Updates

Special raffle for a 2nd gen ND from HM Winya, generously donated by Ruby Eyes. Raffle is open for 24 hours and will close Oct 7 1:30am EST. Form link is below, and remember: broccolify all the things. 

20200831_234532.jpg.0116f88512dc08ecda281a926ba34eb0.jpg

------------

Rules

• Anything you win here, do whatever you want with it, EXCEPT kill. (i.e. - trade it for your heart's desire, sure)
  • You can only win an ND once per month, anything else is unlimited. 
  • Raffles will usually be around the first week of the month. Exceptions for dc events/holidays/Feesh's schedule conflicts--these raffle times will be announced ahead of time in updates section. 
  • Raffles are open 48 hours, unless otherwise stated. One entry per person, per raffle. 
  • Drawings will use Google RNG. Winning screenshots will be included as proof. Pastebin link is provided for reference.
  • Flash contests are open until someone wins. You have to be quick and catch them ASAP when I post. They can occur any time of day. First come, first serve and unlimited guess attempts, but if it's an ND (I might give non-ND prizes), you can only win once per month. 
  • Also taking suggestions for flash contest ideas, since I'm not that creative. Aiming for quick ones (a few hours at most) that are relatively easy to complete. 
  • Keep in mind that games aren't going to happen every single day, since getting ND's take time. ^_^
  • Fastest way to know about games and updates is by following my profile. I don't post much on forums besides this thread, so minimum notification spam! If you post in here and I don't respond, please know that I still read it. But I'll usually only respond to things that benefit everyone's knowledge, since I want to keep notification spam to a minimum. 

Raffles ENTER HERE (If form is closed, there's currently no raffle happening.) 

• Monthly Raffle - Once a month, usually 1st week of the month.
  • The Quarterly Dump -  During the solstice and equinox months (March, June, September, Dec),  we'll have special raffles where I dump an entire batch of broccolis on a single raffle winner. I have a plat trophy, so there may be up to 8 potential NDs for a single winner. I did get 6 once, and someone else made 7, so 8 can't be too far along? 😏 Or you could just get 1 ND. It'll use the same form link as the regular raffle. 
  • Feesh's Anniversary Raffle - Celebrating my September DC anniversary month by giving away lots of ND's during September. 

Flash Contests

• AP Champions - Hunt for things in the AP that match a requirement I post. Offer them in the teleport I provide. 
  • Just Numbers - I'll post a range (i.e. 1-500) and whoever guesses the correct number will win. I'll monitor and narrow the range if it's taking a long time. 

More contests TBA

Winner winner, broccoli dinner!

Congratulations and take good care of your new vegetables!

Corseiss and orphaned - August

Sunrunner, Lady Aracne, and Fuzzbucket - September

Aniia and Syiren - September

Kigyptnee and Classycal - September

--------

About Feesh

Feesh loves broccoli

image.png.2831b9d5096c8e17ce71ea8c129f91cd.png

Credit: @Naraku

Feesh loves McNuggets.

image.png.7ae786084f861ec636d062edc3cb0201.png

Credit: @animatedrose

image.png.5695d02009bf57a35fea7950d7e1f568.png

Credit: @Crookfish

Edited by Feesh

This should be interesting...

(PS: I like to eat Broccoli when they are steamed with butter)

Edited by Ether-Equinox

Ooh! This should be fun! *excited*

I don't like eating broccoli, but I'm not opposed to having it. Maybe candied broccoli would taste good??

Edited by animatedrose

This is so kind of you.

I like all my vegetables steamed. Some soy sauce added is nice too. And that applies to brocolies too.

Edited by Rememberdrgns
I didn’t know if it should be now?

Count me in!

I also like my broccoli liquefied, it tastes quite good in a smoothie.

I'm in - how awesome of you.

Broccoli is fabulous however it is served. As a favourite - stirfried with soy sauce.

Um - is freezing OK ? (I still want in even if it isn't)

Eyes emoji...

I like broccoli however you wanna serve it, I love my veggies lol. Favorite's probably steamed though. I also have nostalgic memories of frozen broccoli and cheese sauce, microwaved. Not actually GOOD but, it takes me back 😜

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm in - how awesome of you.

Broccoli is fabulous however it is served. As a favourite - stirfried with soy sauce.

Um - is freezing OK ? (I still want in even if it isn't)

Yes, freezing is fine! 

I'd shove any broccoli over to someone else's plate XD Can I participate anyway?

Also, congrats on 10 years of dragon collecting addiction! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

What a nice way to celebrate your 10 year DC anniversary!

I've only ever had broccoli boiled, but seeing everyone's suggestions makes me want to try some other ways! Steaming seems particularly popular; I should definitely look into this.

You are too nice! :o Also, congratulations old timer.

Steamed or boiled, it has to be cooked soft and salted.

Wow, congrats on 10 years! What a generous way to celebrate!

My favorite way to prepare broccoli is roasted with smashed garlic, served on cheese tortellini.

I actually really like mushy canned broccoli. Or steamed with garlic and butter.

Will you be letting us know their genders?

Thanks for this! 

Broccoli is pretty great any way but I'd say my favourite is steamed. Gotta put some butter and garlic on it too. 

Yay, I will add this to my List of Player Events and make sure you get a nice promo, and I hope others feel free to share with others, as these are always very awesome generous giveaways - And I would like to enter! And.. I randomly love being on a Low Carb Diet where the biggest proportion of my meals are a Curry Jerk mix on Pork with a Nuked Mix of Frozen Broccoli & Spinach mix that is just lovely on the body sometimes. There are a few other things in my diet, but that is what seems to make up most of my body flora these days. Which some days are not as great as others for perhaps other people.

Thank you so much for this <3!

I like broccoli but not sure what style is my prefered, I will say steamed.

Congrats on 10 years and thanks for this!

Sorry but I don't really like broccoli. It's kind of bleh.

OMG. So exciting. Thank you so much for having this contest. :)  My favorite way to have broccoli is thrown in the garbage, but I'll think of something better than that for the entry.

9 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'd shove any broccoli over to someone else's plate XD Can I participate anyway?

Also, congrats on 10 years of dragon collecting addiction! :D

Yes, lol. And thank you!

5 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I actually really like mushy canned broccoli. Or steamed with garlic and butter.

Will you be letting us know their genders?

Genders will definitely be posted for NDs. But I decide randomly what to make it each week. I usually do a mix of gendered/ungendered. But I may do an entire ungendered batch one week too. 😝

4 hours ago, Natayah said:

Yay, I will add this to my List of Player Events and make sure you get a nice promo, and I hope others feel free to share with others, as these are always very awesome generous giveaways - And I would like to enter! And.. I randomly love being on a Low Carb Diet where the biggest proportion of my meals are a Curry Jerk mix on Pork with a Nuked Mix of Frozen Broccoli & Spinach mix that is just lovely on the body sometimes. There are a few other things in my diet, but that is what seems to make up most of my body flora these days. Which some days are not as great as others for perhaps other people.

Thanks for the promo! Gotta spread the love of ND broccoli around~

Edited by Feesh

Congratulations on 10 years of DC addiction! 

I like broccoli raw in salads or with dip.

Does that count as a favourite way ? :lol:

Very cool! Happy upcoming 10th.

Hmm, broccoli? Steamed is fine, or plain with dip.