Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

:note1:     Oh Broccoli, oh broccoli !

as much loved as a Christmas tree ... ( in here   :wink:  ) 

and equally as tasty ....  :dry:     :note2: 

have entered ... thanks again for another chance.   :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: 

Good luck to all .

I entered the raffle ^^

Thank you for setting up this! I'll make roasted broccoli in your honor tonight for di :P

4 hours ago, orphaned said:

:note1:     Oh Broccoli, oh broccoli !

as much loved as a Christmas tree ... ( in here   :wink:  ) 

and equally as tasty ....  :dry:     :note2: 

have entered ... thanks again for another chance.   :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: 

Good luck to all .

Love this ode to the broccoli!

I presume broccoli is tastier than my Christmas tree since mine is fake. XD

On 10/14/2018 at 6:54 AM, Prophet said:

Felicitations Natayah!

happy_green_broccoli_party_hat-rc9e12318020a442fb9454254dab3a633_6w0a4_540.jpg

Everyone Put on your Broccolini Party Hats (Do you Prefer the Florets or the Stalkings - We Already have Floret Dragons, How about some Stalk or Stalking Dragons?? Maybe time to INSPIRE Your Halloween Lineage Tests & Breeding) - In The Meantime - Did You Get Entered? Did you SHARE the info with someone else? Cuz that was totally my secret of winning the almost secret of the universe (Chaos Peeps - Entropy and Entangled Particles - Let's All Rep this Round by seeing how much randomness we can create with a few extra lovely people - I mean it is only a few hours, really, they aren't going to make that big of a difference, and you got chaos on your side - the numbers are never and always in your favor!), and it is time to pass on my Crown of Green and Pass it On to the Next Stalker. Let us Party like its 1999! Woo for Non Linear Time Flow!

Good LUCK - However you get that luck is totally up to you.... Just ... share your secrets, its the only way to make sure you will WIN!!

4 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Everyone Put on your Broccolini Party Hats (Do you Prefer the Florets or the Stalkings - We Already have Floret Dragons, How about some Stalk or Stalking Dragons?? Maybe time to INSPIRE Your Halloween Lineage Tests & Breeding) - In The Meantime - Did You Get Entered? Did you SHARE the info with someone else? Cuz that was totally my secret of winning the almost secret of the universe (Chaos Peeps - Entropy and Entangled Particles - Let's All Rep this Round by seeing how much randomness we can create with a few extra lovely people - I mean it is only a few hours, really, they aren't going to make that big of a difference, and you got chaos on your side - the numbers are never and always in your favor!), and it is time to pass on my Crown of Green and Pass it On to the Next Stalker. Let us Party like its 1999! Woo for Non Linear Time Flow!

Good LUCK - However you get that luck is totally up to you.... Just ... share your secrets, its the only way to make sure you will WIN!!

just love Love LOVE the hat  !!!  :wub:

actually ... broccoli tastes like dead trees

with spiky things  and seeds too ... bleh

asparagus is better

even if you don't eat it ... it makes a great sword !!!

FOOD FIGHTS !!!!!!   lol

no offence, broccoli

Entered to win me some cute little BROCCOLI! Hey, IF my name isn't in the hat, I certainly can't expect to win, so... in my name goes!

I particularly like my broccoli on a salad along side of its fellow vegetables, carrots, radishes and tomatoes! 

Good luck to all and thanks, Feesh!

Edited by JavaTigress

Yeah!!!

Ate a whole head of Broccoli last night!  I don't have anymore :(

Kim/Meadbhb

1 minute ago, Meadbhb said:

Yeah!!!

Kim/Meadbhb

If you ate the entire head.... where are you going to put your party hat or glory crown of WIN? Maybe if you eat enough broccoli heads, you will increase your luck to wear many crowns of your victims.... any time you eat the brains of your vanquished... you gain their power ... this may be another theory and/or path to winning....

1 minute ago, Natayah said:

If you ate the entire head.... where are you going to put your party hat or glory crown of WIN? Maybe if you eat enough broccoli heads, you will increase your luck to wear many crowns of your victims.... any time you eat the brains of your vanquished... you gain their power ... this may be another theory and/or path to winning....

Hmmm, I'll have to check my freezer.  Maybe I have the frozen heads of my enemies there!

MUHHAAA!!!

Kim/Meadbhb

You know, I think Cauliflower, was broccoli that was attacked by a vampire cabbage. They suck out all the green and what is left behind is a ghost of its former glorious self... which might explain why both goes well with cheese sauce. Now I suddenly want Broccoli and cheese soup.

Broccoli kid! Yay! Thanks Feesh, and good luck everyone! :)

I love broccoli, but have to share it with our house rabbits...of course mine is cooked (tho I've been known to nibble on raw broccoli, while fending off said house buns)

Good luck to all :)

What if your experiment turns into Brussels sprout instead?

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What if your experiment turns into Brussels sprout instead?

I'll panic and eat it out of anxiety. And then regret it. 😥

21 hours ago, relaks said:

I entered the raffle ^^

Thank you for setting up this! I'll make roasted broccoli in your honor tonight for di :P

*steals a handful*

14 hours ago, Naughtrish said:

Broccoli florets for me please! Yummmmm

I just named one of my frills 😂

🤣 Love the name. 

14 hours ago, Meadbhb said:

Yeah!!!

Kim/Meadbhb

If you ate a whole head, you might just grow your own off the top of your head.😎 *Finger guns*

12 hours ago, Starscream said:

You know, I think Cauliflower, was broccoli that was attacked by a vampire cabbage. They suck out all the green and what is left behind is a ghost of its former glorious self... which might explain why both goes well with cheese sauce. Now I suddenly want Broccoli and cheese soup.

Now I'll never view cauliflower the same again. You're making me hungry, Star. 😭

7 hours ago, MIGOR said:

I like Brocolli but pizza even more :D

Broccoli ON pizza. DONE.

I MAKE a pizza with mozza , feta and broccoli, actually :)

I’ve never had broccoli on pizza, I love spinach on pizza, so broccoli can’t be much different.

13 minutes ago, wheeloftime13 said:

I’ve never had broccoli on pizza, I love spinach on pizza, so broccoli can’t be much different.

It's crunchier ;)

13 hours ago, Starscream said:

Now I need to make some broccoli and cheese soup...

26 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I MAKE a pizza with mozza , feta and broccoli, actually :)

That sounds amazing. What kind of sauce do you use?

I love that this raffle thread is giving me ideas for dinner. I always need more broccoli in my life! 🥦 

5 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Now I need to make some broccoli and cheese soup...

That sounds amazing. What kind of sauce do you use?

The lazy kind; whatever brand I have in the house in a jar :D So it varies. Once in an "emergency" I used red pesto.

12 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The lazy kind; whatever brand I have in the house in a jar :D So it varies. Once in an "emergency" I used red pesto.

That's my style of cooking! It sounds like it would be great with a white sauce though. My husband recently started making his own pizza dough so I'll have to try this next time we do pizzas.

I like my broccoli as far away as possible, especially if it has been steamed! XD 

I do, however, love that party hat!

Edited by prismatika