Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Natayah's Guide to Winning **ALL** The ND's!! All of Them!! All The Raffles!! All the Bebe Broccoli's!!!

Step 1: Follow This Thread - Duh??

Step 2: Set up for Insta-Notifications on this Thread - Duh??

Step 3. Invite Friends to JOIN & ENTER & FOLLOW This Thread Like You Do - SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!

Step 4. SECRET REVEALED (If You have Friends who All Follow & get Insta Notifications, and Say... You are busy Doing something else - They would likely also LET YOU KNOW - This will become SUPER IMPORTANT During Flash Raffles, Guess Numbers Raffles, and Other Raffle Variations that have Faster Time Frames. You Gotta be IN IT to WIN IT!! And The more People you know who will "Keep You In the Know"; You see how this Benefits YOU?!?!?!?!?!? - If not, Just think of the Better Rates of Winning. If Not, you might makes some Friends. Those are nice too.

Step 5: ...

Step 6: PROFIT (Wait I think I already Covered that .... REPEAT FOR BEST RESULTS - OFTEN & FREQUENTLY!!!)

Edited by Natayah

On 10/12/2018 at 5:42 AM, purplehaze said:

I've entered. Good luck everyone!

*picturing all of us scrambling for the same hatchie!* XD 

On 10/12/2018 at 5:42 AM, BlueLatios said:

What if for AP champions...

Feesh drops a Black hatchling that we must snatch in the AP? :o

On 10/12/2018 at 5:49 AM, BlueLatios said:

You're right. It would be as though Feesh abandoned a ND for people to hunt!

Some great ideas, maybe I'll take 'em and run with 'em 8). Those randoms that see an ND whizz by in the AP... 👻

On 10/12/2018 at 4:22 PM, Twimm said:

Entered the raffle. I'm a little confused about the flash contests... is there one going on now? Or do we wait for it to be announced on the first page?

Yes, I will post each time a new flash contest is happening and will also update the first page/title to announce it. 

Edited by Feesh

5 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Felicitations Natayah!

happy_green_broccoli_party_hat-rc9e12318020a442fb9454254dab3a633_6w0a4_540.jpg

XD

Congrats, Natayah!

Dear Holy Watermelons and Fruitcakes.... well that was a nice way to wake up on my day off.... I mean *coughcough* See - This is how you WIN - Follow my Advice, see! I actually have no words and Thanks and it will be properly named. I mean I have text, but no words, and so I'll share something I don't normally do since I now feel slightly obligated because my timing in life is both awkward and wonderful. (Not here, just in general, it leaks over here in oddball ways. Again, Stats.)

**UPDATE: I remember the Correct word!!! Juxtaposition!! Woo! **That isn't even Alanis butchering the meaning of irony. I don't know what that is. Thanks RNG? Super thanks to Feesh, and really - I always win the really weird ones that make no sense (Oh awesome, Feesh is going to have a bunch of Flash Raffles and Giveaway Games with smaller numbers, let me post something because less time equals less people, so if they pay attention their odds are BETTER, so I'll make a post about that...Because while Feesh has been awesome, this round only has one bebe and more time, so more people, so less odds of winning, so I'll prep people on all the secret WINs cuz they need to be ready to rock.. and more people will know and it will be all fun... How the heck - I no longer can trust my own words and advice, I win the crazier odds ones. Ok, well... please IGNORE ME and go look at my prior post, it actually based in reality with raw stats and odds... I am just a bit more "blessed" by chaos and my world revolves around some bits of controlled and uncontrolled chaos and a good dose of dumb luck and generally defies those rules so.... I don't know if it is better to suggest people follow my suggestions or my actions. Generally, I don't suggest people go seek chaos out, it can be very destructive, you have to dance in the light of the tempered and creative side of it that builds creation. But life can be more interesting that way, and interesting isn't always good. I love normal and boring these days. But to all my peeps who understand - I'm with you.) I still stick with my prior post!!! Regardless, Get some friends and fun and NDs.

And for anyone who does the more normal things, well just be awesome and do what you do. Things do come. Sometimes they take time. Usually they all hit at the weird times. Sorry I don't have a magic spell. I just go by what I see. Have fun, make friends, share your goodness. You are the Gift to Us. Everything else is Pixels, but pixels are still great and now I guess part of a balanced diet??? Things come round. They always do.

ETA: (Chaos =  Winning on 41 is just one short of 42 which is Everything - Exactly.)

Edited by Natayah

30 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Dear Holy Watermelons and Fruitcakes.... well that was a nice way to wake up on my day off.... I mean *coughcough* See - This is how you WIN - Follow my Advice, see! I actually have no words and Thanks and it will be properly named. I mean I have text, but no words, and so I'll share something I don't normally do since I now feel slightly obligated because my timing in life is both awkward and wonderful. (Not here, just in general, it leaks over here in oddball ways. Again, Stats.)

**UPDATE: I remember the Correct word!!! Juxtaposition!! Woo! **That isn't even Alanis butchering the meaning of irony. I don't know what that is. Thanks RNG? Super thanks to Feesh, and really - I always win the really weird ones that make no sense (Oh awesome, Feesh is going to have a bunch of Flash Raffles and Giveaway Games with smaller numbers, let me post something because less time equals less people, so if they pay attention their odds are BETTER, so I'll make a post about that...Because while Feesh has been awesome, this round only has one bebe and more time, so more people, so less odds of winning, so I'll prep people on all the secret WINs cuz they need to be ready to rock.. and more people will know and it will be all fun... How the heck - I no longer can trust my own words and advice, I win the crazier odds ones. Ok, well... please IGNORE ME and go look at my prior post, it actually based in reality with raw stats and odds... I am just a bit more "blessed" by chaos and my world revolves around some bits of controlled and uncontrolled chaos and a good dose of dumb luck and generally defies those rules so.... I don't know if it is better to suggest people follow my suggestions or my actions. Generally, I don't suggest people go seek chaos out, it can be very destructive, you have to dance in the light of the tempered and creative side of it that builds creation. But life can be more interesting that way, and interesting isn't always good. I love normal and boring these days. But to all my peeps who understand - I'm with you.) I still stick with my prior post!!! Regardless, Get some friends and fun and NDs.

And for anyone who does the more normal things, well just be awesome and do what you do. Things do come. Sometimes they take time. Usually they all hit at the weird times. Sorry I don't have a magic spell. I just go by what I see. Have fun, make friends, share your goodness. You are the Gift to Us. Everything else is Pixels, but pixels are still great and now I guess part of a balanced diet??? Things come round. They always do.

ETA: (Chaos =  Winning on 41 is just one short of 42 which is Everything - Exactly.)

I really have to say that I enjoy reading your posts. Sometimes they may ramble chaotically along, but there is always nuggets of wisdom buried like treasures.  Chaos may not always be good but how would you know something is good if there was no bad to compare it to?  Plus you have a great sense of humor that comes out in your posts otherwise you may not have a Trump. 

Congrats on on your win of a chaotic broccoli!!

O.O That post is... well... too precious for this world. I shall invest myself in understanding it once I'm energetic again.

1 hour ago, Natayah said:

ARGH so close! :lol: Merry Congratulations!