Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

17 hours ago, Feesh said:

Congratulations!

@hanadera and @Kiki who both won a female ND!

Congratulations handera and Kiki on your new Broccolis :)

Edited by StormBirdRising

7 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

LOL XD

congrats new broccoli owners!!

This is now confirmed I feel. IF I'm hauling around either as or with a two headed Holly, Feesh definitely Is growing some "Broccoli". As to potential experimental impacts to growth via mana or other undisclosed means, what potential effects or benefits these may have upon the test group..  err... I mean entrants to a contest... may experience now or in the future...

Congratulations winners

favorite way to eat broccoli is steamed an i would not neglect somthering it with cheese.

2 FEMALE NDs

I guess broccoli can't bring all the boys to the yard...

Raffle ends 48 hours from timestamp of this post. 

Was hoping to end strong, but lady luck said no lol. 

On the bright side, at least there weren't any weeks with zero. 

Thanks to everyone who participated! Weekly raffles are now over, but stick around on here for more ND fun! 😎

Edited by Feesh

Sad that our number of NDs kept dwindling as the weeks went on, but at least we never got zero NDs. It's been fun helping with the raffle and I look forward to helping further. Everyone congratulate Feesh for all this!!

And good luck to all who enter!

LOL the boys don't like broccoli huh? XD

*enters the form a last time*

Thanks very much for that great event, and also thanks for perhaps continuing the ND fun, so hope can stay alive :D ❤️

Thanks so much Feesh for choosing to celebrate your anniversary by sharing with others! It has been fun.

Once again, though, I will not be entering since I already have a female. I don't want to take away a chance from someone who still needs one. Too bad the boys didn't want to cooperate. 

I will be watching this thread to see what comes next. :) 

Thank you so much Feesh :wub: and your Broccoli Squad 🥦 for this fabulous opportunity. Congratulations on your 10 year Anniversary and for sharing it with all of us. It is very much appreciated. :)

Aww, this is the last raffle? ><>< sniffles

And hey, that question's no fair! What if I don't like broccoli at all?

Awesome project and many congrats. Not entering this time as I am totally not in a position to receive.

Well done, Feesh and the Broccoli team, and many thanks for this raffle! :wub:

As usual, late to the party :D

Thanks Feesh for such a generous raffle!

Ah yes broccoli... I usually steam it and can it eat just like that, or maybe in a pie with cauliflower. My kids like it too.

This is a great thing, thanks Feesh!

I'm late to the party as well but keeping my fingers crossed :P

Also, about the broccoli, I'm not that demanding, I eat it in any way, be it steamed or cooked or whatever.

Thanks for doing this raffle for the month and good luck to those of us who have entered.  

And all good things must come to an end. As usual, well wishes to all who enter. Until, we will all continue to dream of broccoli dergs.

Boiled and with butter-fried bun crumbs, still prefer cauliflowers:v

Thank you for the raffle, and what a conincidencce - female is exactly the ND I need a CB of, would be great^^

Late to the party, but a perfect broccoli pie takes time... My Internet died for a few seconds when I first tried to enter, so I hope I didn't accidentally do it twice.

Thanks again for the chance to win one of these little stinkers.  

I like my broccoli raw, steamed, cooked.  With Cheese or with butter.  It's all good.

Kim/Meadbhb

Now is the last chance.... I know I entered. And I make this post as a warning that if anyone else dares enter and post about it too... you better post and enter so we can give Feesh one final round of awesomeness and posting keeps people aware even if you dont directly share.