Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Good luck to everyone!

I have yet to see different kinds of brocoli broccoli, maybe I've been enjoying them steamed/boiled?

Thanks for having this, I did my Player Activity Thread update post to mention this last night, along with other upcoming stuff and things to do to help keep people busy or exploring new stuff to do. Best of luck and egg smashing to all! DON'T FORGET to stalk this thread September is almost over!!!

Congratulations!

@hanadera and @Kiki who both won a female ND!

Last raffle is Monday just past midnight. 

Get ready for some bomb codes. 😎 

Congrats, broccoli winners! :D Give those ladies lots of love!

Oh man, excited for some cool codes. Hope those turn out well!

Congrats to the winners!

Hoping for lots of successful turns for the last raffle!

Super Gratz to the winners this week, and all the prior winners. Some of your names I know and some I do not. This makes me super happy because it means that so many have found this thread, participated, and have enjoyed being involved & even winning! And thanks to anyone who also shared the info and helping others to get involved, and maybe even walk home with a big plate of Vegetable Matter! You all deserve a bit of praise too since this was the main point of Feesh holding this contest, so thanks for helping Feesh as that is all they asked, and good luck to everyone on this upcoming final round!!

What - the main aim was to get us all eating broccoli ? Is Feesh a veggie farmer ? :lol:

Apparently so. lol

Fingers crossed for lots of turns for the final round! May the broccoli be with us! *broccoli squad*

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What - the main aim was to get us all eating broccoli ? Is Feesh a veggie farmer ? :lol:

LOL XD

congrats new broccoli owners!!