Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Congrats to the winners!

Do we have to fill out the form again, when a new raffle is announced?

Sorry if that's a dumb question. :unsure:

Congrats to the winners!

@Natayah Yes, you can only win once during the month, I believe. That's to keep the same person(s) from hoarding them when it should be spread out. Results are rerolled if a winner is drawn again, if they enter.

@Stormpaws I would think that, since the form is quick and simple, you'd have to refill it out for the next drawing.

Wow, what a fantastic surprise to wake up to!! Thanks (again!!) a million times over!!!  Good luck all, next go round. :)

Congrats to everyone who won! Here's to the next round! 👍

19 hours ago, animatedrose said:

Congrats to the winners!

@Natayah Yes, you can only win once during the month, I believe. That's to keep the same person(s) from hoarding them when it should be spread out. Results are rerolled if a winner is drawn again, if they enter.

@Stormpaws I would think that, since the form is quick and simple, you'd have to refill it out for the next drawing.

@Stormpaws Yes, you will need to resubmit the form for each raffle. Everything animatedrose said in this post is correct. I'll update the first post to include form refill. 

1 hour ago, Feesh said:

@Stormpaws Yes, you will need to resubmit the form for each raffle. Everything animatedrose said in this post is correct. I'll update the first post to include form refill. 

Thank you for clarifying :)

I'll take any - I want to get a set of hatchies.

Hiya,

I'll be happy just to win.  Since this would be my first, it doesn't matter to me what gender.

Kim/Meadbhb

I'd like to make a family, but if I were to only have one in my entire life... Genderless. It works with me.

The one ND I already have is genderless so the collector side of me wants a male or female, but honestly I'd just love to get anything :lol: 

So I obviously missed the 1st raffle but I'm in for the next one... Congrats to the winners and kudos for your awesomeness Feesh!

And, uh, broccoli: stir-fried with garlic and kashews, served with brown rice and tahini sauce. Yum.

I keep meaning to sing up before the first one and time just slipped by me.

As for broccoli I like when it's steamed and has butter on it.

Edited by dragongirl02

I wouldn't mind winning a female or a genderless one. The genderless concept is really neat to me!