Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Congrats to the winners!  They must have used the Force (of the Broccoli)!!

and THANKS!  to St. Feesh for the fun!!

Super Gratz to  @Kigyptnee and @Classycal! I hope you love your new lil broccolinis! 

Now that said, Team, we gotta have a talk. Now I love when people have a better chance of winning, but come on... only 35 entries (I get some of you are more ND flush and will let others have a better chance and/or may have won recently so are skipping out for a month or few... that is quite ok...), but there are hundreds of people who play this game who would die to know this thing exists.... For Real.... we gotta do a better job of spreading the news and sharing.

Because Feesh likes to share Lil Broccoli's with us and only asks we share this funn game/giveaway with others. Surely you can find at least one or two people (some newer people who are collecting dragons and poking around the requests threads or trading threads especially Free for All or Gifting Threads....); maybe make sure you are chatting about it on Discord, or maybe you could even put a nifty signature link to this thing in your own signature! And if you want Feesh and/or Feesh's fans and followers (DragonGram is exploding these days) to make it easier for you with a nifty little banner and instructions to make it simple for you, I am sure there is a way we can accommodate that request and make it happen. Maybe multiples happen and then you can pick your mostest favoritest! Or change them out, or put them all in, whatever - Let's just show Saint Feesh how much we love these sweet little angels (that come from near death... so they are just like.... little angels returning from heaven.... right?? Look Don't yell at me about your religious trauma, I'm just trying to make it cute and sweet!!).

I'm just saying, we gotta step up our game a bit if we want to keep enjoying this game.

And that goes for any of the Player Run Games, Giveaways, Events, etc. be they specifically Dragon/Prize related or just some fun on the Forums. Share the love. It's fall. Time to make some people fall in love with some fancy new threads while they start freaking out over the Holiday Prep (and it is always nice to help people know where to go for that kind of help too, I'm just sayin... share the love and the wisdom.... and your DragonGram will totally go so viral you will feel like you caught the biggest win ever, whatever that may be for you...)

Just Speaking as a DragonGram Influencer.... so give me all the free stuff because I am entitled to it because of my adoring audience.... Of course, I don't pay for things, don't you know how many followers I have.... how dare you even suggest such a thing, I am going to go be a Karen and write some Kelp Reviews... Kelp is related to Broccoli, btw...

On 9/16/2020 at 1:19 AM, Natayah said:

Kelp is related to Broccoli, btw...

I love your enthusiastic narratives in this thread, but I couldn't resist looking this up. XD Turns out kelp is not even a plant! In other words, kelp and broccoli are about as related to each other as humans are to broccoli. (And we are, of course, so you're not at all wrong. Distant relatives are still relatives! Not to mention this is just a running joke in this thread, so it doesn't need to be right in the first place. 8D) Blew my mind how different they are, so I thought I'd share. ❤️

Belated congrats to the winners! ^_^

Sorry for missing half of September! I had a big batch of 7 fail mid September... happens sometimes. And then the new release happened, then work got busy again. Blah blah blah...

Now, on to the good stuff. This time, I have a cute 2nd gen ND up for raffle, generously donated by @Ruby Eyes for the purpose of neglecting. This awesome raffle will close in 24 hours. 

Donations like these to the raffle are not required, but are a nice way to give back and share special broccolis. Anyone who wants to do so is welcome to.  :)

Screenshot_20201005-221628_Chrome.jpg

How nice of you both! 

Sorry about RL and all the other stuff that gets in the way of DC Fun...but I do know how it is.

Shared Broccoli is good :)

Wow, what a cool brocc! Thank you for the opportunity, Feesh and Ruby Eyes!

Yay off to the supermarket for more BROCCOLI !

Oooooh  yay ... the broccoli saga continues... merci lagie  Thanks Feesh  and a special thanks to RubyEyes. 

Oh such lovely broccoli! Good luck everyone! Thank you Feesh and RubyEyes 🥦😍🎉