Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Improve your chances of winning, reach out to some of the newer or growing players on the forums and make sure they know about this! I mean look at all the people who have won in the past, they do this ALL the time and are always involved in all sorts of Player Events, Gifting, Having fun and being awesome people. That's all it takes to win! So improve those chances.... this is science people!! Totally not a Logical Fallacy. I mean.... who you gonna believe The Right Head or the Left Head? (Two Headed Holly if you are missing that Joke). I'm a big fan of all the works of art and wonderfulness that is the Tabs, but I must also state I am a big fan of Feesh. Although I have always felt there was something a little Feeshy about the BroccoLIES Feesh is trying to spread. Feesh has all these cute wonderful "secret" pictures, but if you look at them closely, you will see slight shifts into a more reptilian creature (and not the dragon pixel kind).

For those of you who may not be aware, Feesh is obviously an Outer Space Alien Reptilian Ilimunatughty member who has come here to cause chaos through science that no humans will be able to grasp. But just because you cannot grasp the great evil this sinister plot will unhatch before our very eyes as you do not BELIEVE and write it off as another Conspiracy Theory, please remember in these times of great Trouble, the only way to really protect yourself is with a Aluminum Foil Hats. Not are they Fashion Forward, they are easy to Recycle and Reuse so save the environment! And if you enter to win, you will be able to grasp some fine prizes with your grubby little fingers. I know someone taught you how to wash your hands, go do that to prevent the spread of this evil plot and not let it take you in with its sweet lull of false promises (aside from actually a free chance to win super rare highly valued veggies) with mind control. Stand Firm. Get out the Cassares. And get to entering and winning! 

I feel like I've missed out on this thread for years. ...I actually legit love broccoli. (I am part of the keto/low-carb conspiracy alluded to on the previous page. ...er, wait, is it still a conspiracy if you don't make a secret of it? x_x I didn't ruin it, did I?)

Thank you, Feesh, for making this thread!

"Saint Feesh" does have a nice ring to it, by the way, I'm in favour.

aaah I might have entered more than once, thinking the form would only let me if I haven't yet. Today it would let me again??, so I am confused now lol.

So if it happened, it was not on purpose! Hopefully you check for doubles anyway^^

I like Saint Feesh, and then one day enough people will cheer on Saint Feesh and Saint Feesh will ascend into a Broccoli Emperor or such. Yup love the Keto/Low Carb life. Broccoli for life.

Broccoli 🥦 🥦 🥦  for all!!!  Thank you for another opportunity. 😍😍

"May the Broccoli be ever in your favor!"

Congratulations to both! :)

Thanks for the opportunity, Feesh!

Thanks Fresh.  You are awesome.  Congrats Kigyptnee.