Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Super Gratz to both, and I enjoy watching people win and am always excited to see the fun reactions! Especially as many of them (if not all of them) are pretty awesome people! So super gratz, thanks always to @Feesh and make sure you are following this thread and/or bookmark it or something to keep up on it as they can happen at any time, and that you are sharing it with others so you can cash in on some of that future green veggie love! (I mean some cash is green, but really, we want that sweet sweet broccolini!)

Congrats to the winners! Thanks Feesh for the opportunity ❤️

Oooooh !!!   Thank you so much !!   Am over the moon delighted at the sweet little one's arrival !!  :wub:

Thank you for these wonderful raffles , Feesh.  :)

Congrats to the winners!  Enjoy your broccoli!

Oh it's September?! It's my 12th full year on DC! More veggies for all! This whole month, if I'm not eating, sleeping, or working, I'm NDing nonstop. Muahahah.

20200831_234532.jpg.d347e35aee46df9b4f43bb9daf74300e.jpg

Gonna kickstart the festivities with 3 broccolis: will be male or female, but not sure which, because I'm bad at PRECOG. 🤔

Form link on first post is open, will have 3 winners in 48 hours. Raffle will end Sept 3rd 3am cave time. Winners will have 24 hours to pick up their prize or it will be rerolled. 

Feel free to post or dm me with any questions. 

May the broccoli gods be ever in your favor.