Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Congratulations! ☺️🥦 And thank you for all of these raffles, Feesh!

Congrats, Natayah! And thanks for the opportunity, Feesh! :)

I am incredibly grateful and would write you a sonnet but my work day is done, and I am ready to go to sleepy time and other than some quick basics all I have time for tonight is this note, which I figure is the least I can do. I will not enter any of the next few ... maybe more... even though I can because 2 wins I think is more than enough and I want the wealth to be shared - so thank you for everyone who participates, shares info, shows support, shows thanks, and is involved with the DC Community in any positive way, even if it seems small. Thank you @Feesh obviously, may your broccoli kelp farms continue to grow prosperous and overtake the waters to balance out the eco-world and may you and others find these delicious sea-veggies quite delicious. (Go Look Up Kelp Farming for Videos if you don't think this is a real thing!)

I love the 40's. It has been a magical start of the decade for me, and I look forward to another Anniversary passing and more fun with you all in the future. Now I am going to sleep so I wish you all sweet dreams, I hope your dreams come true, in game and real life, and if it doesn't seem to possible ... it is ok to be cynical and/or stoic, but try to avoid nihilism. That doesn't lead to as much productivity. You will WIN and continue to WIN, just stay involved. There is so much to WIN ongoing all the time, even if you aren't getting the big prizes you hope, there are so many player things that you can walk away with baskets of goodies and people will literally just gift you the hatchling off their scroll.... or at least breed you very nice eggs upon request. Reach out, explore, and when you find good resources, don't keep them to yourself. Share! The people who make these threads don't do it cuz they are super bored. They are hoping that their actions and giving and positive attempts to accomplish something will be supported and enjoyed. So make sure to do that, because it makes all the difference if that person and/or thread and/or those involve and/or players in general continue to play this game and stick around and get more involved and engaged and grow into those awesome giving players we all admire, and if they just peace out. Let's keep people hooked one way or another, as much as life will allow them to hang around with us!

Edited by Natayah

Raffle!

1 Ungendered ND this time! Raffle ends Oct. 15th, 12am EST. 

This will be the last raffle before Halloween. This thread will be on break until the Halloween event ends!

May the broccoli odds be ever in your favor and see you all back in November~

Fantastic!  Entered for the broccoli - thanks so much, Feesh,and happy Halloween!

Entered, thank you for doing this raffle Feesh! Good luck everyone!!

Broccoli for the world! Your broccoli production and your generosity are amazing!