Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Just a reminder that if you want a chance to win Free ND's, you should be following this thread. I think 80 or so people are currently following this thread. 80. I mean that is an impressive number compared to most threads, but like .... that gives you an idea of when there is a flash raffle who is going to see post updates, and some of them are going to miss it, and sure some other people will see the post.... and other people will be kind enough to share the news.... but following and keeping on top of this thread is the only way to have that chance. You gotta be in it to win it, and it literally requires no effort on your part other than to submit an entry at the right time.

Although if you want to give some thanks to Feesh, Feesh has repeatedly stated the one thing that would make our Aqua Broccoli Gardener (I think that is Kelp, which gets turned into Kale, still Cruciferous) happy and the best way to thank them is to simply share the news of this thread with others so they know they can participate too. So even if you only tell one other person, that counts! And if you think that brings more competition, then only tell people you LIKE, so at least if they win you would be OK with that and be happy with them. Or if you are more altruistic, you could just share the awesomeness with other players in the Community, and when they get involved with things like this, they get involved with other things, and it makes the Community more fun, and when the Community grows and is more engaged and more interactive, it makes whatever things you like to do in the way you play the game more fun and better, even indirectly. And some of those people also become super involved in donating, gifting and even running their own events. So more stuff for you to win! And it helps spread out the love and work load of running these sorts of events by having multiple ones ongoing so that other people can take breaks in between but we always have stuff ongoing. So go share the news! Especially with those who seem frustrated "they will never get an ND." People will sometimes leave this game over being unable to accomplish goals that seem impossible when it becomes really important to them. I mean, they could also be entranced into the art of vegetable experimentation, which would be even better. But knowing things like this exist also helps ease that a bit, and we get the player more involved, and not a player leaving the game. Community is Important, and I hope you give Feesh your thanks in the way Feesh has requested. And frankly, for chances to win Free NDs when you don't have to really do anything, that is a pretty small ask.

Also, follow the thread. Just to make that point again.

Edited by Natayah

March Raffle

Thanks to a donor, we have an ungendered ND up for raffle! 

Raffle closes 48 hours from the timestamp of this post.

Thanks to the anonymous donor, and may your other eggs turn to good vegetables, Feesh! :)

Meanwhile, enter time!

We certainly have a very generous bunch of greengrocers on this site, thank you! :wub:

Thank you. Impressive vegetable growing skills.Thanks for your generosity mystery donor and thanks for hosting this Feesh..Good broccoli vibes everyone.

Edited by Velvet_paw

OOH a new broccoli patch. FABULOUS news. I have been rather hoarding broccoli... Now I can make a quiche.

Thanks to the broccoli donor and to Feesh for running this. I have entered.

Wooo! Broccoli time! Thank you donor! Good luck everyone. :)

Edited by wheeloftime13

Thank you generous donor and good luck to everyone!

Actually, I saw four different broccoli hatchlings at one fansite yesterday :lol: Seems to be a good broccoli time.

This weekend I am going out to eat with my sisters and they wanted to go to the Olive Garden. Obviously most of their dishes I cannot eat (I do a low carb variation similar to many and max at 40-50 carbs, knowing if I go over 70 it takes so long to reset and sucks so much, I would never, and the food would make me I'll cuz I've been lower carb and no sugar for so long.)

So there are a few options, but whatever I choose will 100% be coming with a side of broccoli or two. Cruciferous vegetables  FTW!!

THANKS super much and the donor for letting us have some extra fun as we are into spring and this is a nice way to celebrate! Good luck to everyone!!

My friend in college had broccoli in his packed lunch today, I hope that's a good omen. Good luck everyone and thank you Feesh

YAY   YAY   YAY

ENTERED  !!!

and an extra helping of broccoli for the anonymous but generous donor of the NG

:hug: :thankyou: :thankee:

Thanks to whoever donated! :D Entered! Good luck everyone!

Entered. :)   Good luck everyone. May the broccoli be with you.

I have been eating my broccoli steamed with a little black pepper and hot sauce. Not bad.

Broccoli! Thank you! :D

(Though sadly, I won't be having any for supper tonight as it has gone up to $6 a bunch here.)

Yaaa entered  thank you so much. May the broccoli  that you have for super give you strength an good luck.

Edited by Laryal

I just caught  my third cold/flu of the year so this makes me happy. Thank you generous donor and Freesh. 

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone! Genderless is the last ND is need to have all three! This is such an amazing opportunity ❤️