Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Thanks everybody..... I never thought I'd ever get a neglected, so I'm still sort of in disbelief.  

Aww, I missed it! I was too busy getting used to my new job. XD 

Congrats to the winner! :D 

Thanks all....  everybody here is so nice.  :) 

Almost Mid-August and there has not yet been an ND Raffle (BTW, don't you all ever get upset with Feesh or any timing because I need you to remember that ND's are an ***ART*** and ***NOT*** a Science!!! - This is why anyone who does anything with ND experiments has that animated gif of the paintbrush and the egg being turned camo green via a paintbrush, remember.... its an art, not a science) - Ok, Now that I have made enough comments to faux offend several people - just make sure you are always keeping an eye out on this thread unless the idea of free NDs is somehow not worthy of your attention. And consider sharing the information with someone who may not yet know about this. Many winners of this thread and other great raffles and prizes (Player Giveaways & Official DC Giveaways) can attest to this statistic. While I am working on their testimonial montage compilation, you will have to test this theory yourself or not... and take your chances at missing out on winning all the things!

SEPTEMBER RAFFLE 

Took a month hiatus in August, but I'm back and September is my 11th DC anniversary! 

A small raffle to start off, but there will be a lot more stuff coming this month. 

September raffle: A male ND hatchie. 

Please enter using the Google form link on the first post. 

Deadline is 24 hours from this post's timestamp.

Good luck!

Edited by Feesh

Welcome back! :D 

I’ve entered. Best of luck to everyone! And thanks for hosting another raffle feesh!

I entered. Would freeze or regift it - as far as i could read everything exept killing is fine 😆

Good luck to everyone!! 

Happy DC anniversary, Feesh! 🥦🍾 My 10-year DC anniversary was in January, it's funny how this site keeps ones attention.

I entered, broccolis crossed!

Oh, a male one - entered, that's the gender I still need! :D

14 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Oh, a male one - entered, that's the gender I still need! :D

Me too!

Thanks for the chance, Feesh and happy anniversary. I'm only a month behind you!

Welcome Back  and Happy Anniversary !!  DC for 11 years !!  WOW !! May the broccoli be with you !! Entered and ... thank you.    :wub:

11 years... gawd veterans here need a Badge or something XD

Broccoli-sparse, I miss eating one 😛